HostDocket bills for bookkeeping/accounting/tax/payroll services after the service is delivered unless as agreed prepaid with the client. The client can cancel HostDocket services with in 15 days written notice at any time. All advances and payments made for services rendered are Non-Refundable.
QuickBooks® ProAdvisor Services other than one time services rendered through HostDocket have a 15 days money back policy. If the customers is not satisfied with the services purchase through this website, they may ask for a refund of the paid amount with a reason within the first 15 days from the purchase/subscription date, and it is at the sole discretion of HostDocket, if the refund shall be authorized.
- Advance payment for one time QuickBooks® ProAdvisor Services rendered is not refundable.
- All Intuit QuickBooks Financial software, Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop software, and Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale hardware products may be returned within 30 days from the date of invoice or as per the Intuit® updated refund policy in force at the time of subscription.
- QuickBooks POS Online products have a 30 Day return policy with a 30% restocking fee or as per the Intuit® updated refund policy in force at the time of subscription.
- We do not accept returns of non-Intuit software, professional services including pre-paid time, product training, software (non Intuit products), shipping & insurance charges.
- If a shipment is damaged in transit, please do not throw away the packaging and contact us upon receipt to file a claim.
- Shipping and Insurance costs are not refundable.
- Damaged items, used items, opened items, or items purchased more than 15 days ago, are not eligible for a refund.