The advancement of technology and modern demands of the industry has made it necessary for the organizations to use accounting software for accurate and quick results. QuickBooks is one such software which is used by small as well as big organizations. But like other software QuickBooks is also prone to technical and software issues which need to be resolved at the earliest to keep the work going. To cope up with these kinds of errors of QuickBooks, QuickBooks file doctor has been introduced to heal and repair the damages happened to the QuickBooks and company file.
We, at Host Docket, Introduce you with this doctor application so that your business proceedings are not hampered by anything. QuickBooks File Doctor is basically a repairing software application which has been introduced to repair the corruption of data and files of the company. In addition to this, the application can also be sued to fix network problems and windows issues. Moreover, you can also check the damaged files to repair.
The QuickBooks file doctor can help you in the following cases:
- You are not able to open your company file and getting errors like -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6130, -6150 and many other errors like these.
- You are getting network errors like H101, H303, H505, and H202, and when you face issues in accessing multi-user setup
- Your file has been completely damaged and you are unable to open it.
- You have a blank list for your customers, employees and vendors.
How to use QuickBooks File Doctor to Repair Common Data Damage
Here are the steps to use QuickBooks file doctor:
- Download the application and install it in your system.
- The application will open automatically. In case, it does not open, you can look for green wrench icon in the Windows task bar.
- Find your company name in the dropdown list or you can browse it manually.
- After that, select any of the options: a) Both file damage and network connectivity b) Network connectivity only.
- Later this, enter the Admin password to access your company file.
- Once you have chosen the right server or workstation, you can now move to choosing a right option. If you are running File Doctor on the workstation, then pick workstation and if you are running it on the server, then pick the server.
- Then, choose yes if you are running QuickBooks File Doctor on the computer hosting your company file and No if you are running File Doctor on Computer that is not hosting your company file.
After this process, diagnose of the application will begin and once it’s done, you can open QuickBooks again to check if the error is resolved.
At Host Docket, we have experts with decade of experience in providing QuickBooks Support and handling QuickBooks Errors. We strive to deliver the best services to our clients and customers regarding resolving the errors and keep the files safe and retrieved to keep the business proceedings on. You can connect with us anytime in a day to discuss about the QuickBooks File Doctor application or to seek support in the same. Our helpline number is +1(800) 880-6389.