Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is an accounting software and works with multi-user mode with different locations.
After a long time used this software, a user face error code 80070057 appears when a user will try to open the company file and this is due to the ‘parameter is incorrect’. This is also arises when an end user will did not have a sufficient permission to delete files on any specific folder.
Reasons behind this error appear as:-
- When a user will give a double-click on a company file. Rather more, opening a company file inside the QB desktop.
- A firewall configuration is not updated in your QuickBooks.
- Use Bit Defender that helped to block uncommon ports when it shows traffic between computers, QB desktops 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015 services by running to host a computer device.
If you are a victim of this error. Don’t worry, we are here to help you. Follow this quick guide to fix this error code by yourself. If you want quick help then you can go for alternated option Dial Toll-free helpline +1-800-880-6389 and talk with one of our QuickBooks Error Support expert.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 80070057?
Try to perform the following recommended Solutions offered by QuickBooks Support Team as listed:
- ✓ Try to run it as administrator
First users need to re-launch the QuickBooks Desktop by giving a one right-click to the program icon that is labeled by selecting to run as administrator.
- Open the company file after QB program that is already opened.
- On your keyboard, press the key & then select all programs.
- Now click to the QuickBooks version that you want to open it.
- If a company file didn’t open as automatically, choose a company file and then click to the open option.
- ✓ Update QuickBooks to its latest release.
We recommend ready to install always its latest update with QuickBooks Desktop.
- ✓ Use or download the QuickBooks File Doctor
First download or run the QuickBooks File Doctor Program application.
- ✓ Resolve QuickBooks Error 80070057
- First rename your .nd file.
- Then need to open the file folder where the company database file is stored.
- Look towards the corresponding .nd file of your company file name.
- For example: MyCompanyFileName.qbw.nd
- Then give a right-click to the .nd file and then select it as rename.
- Type in .old at the end of the file name.
- For instance: MyCompanyFileName.qbw.nd.old
✓ Now rescan your file by using the section that as mentioned QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
Note: This step is only applicable if you are using the company file over the network. Please perform this step on the Server.
- On your keyboard, first press the key and then type into the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Then give a one click to add a folder and then display the browse Folder .
- Then a user need to Select the file folder name where your company file is stored into it and now click to the OK
- Click to the Scan Option.
- After scanning, re-open the company data file.
✓ Configure the Firewall Software into your system.
- Now see the firewall as well as Internet security for all latest updates and access the network connectivity so that to view the file exceptions.
- A user need to follow the instructions for a firewall provider so that configure your firewall settings to a QB desktops files on all multiple systems.
An Alternative Method to fix QuickBooks Error 80070057 as:
Solution:-1 Firstly check the company file extension name instantly.
- Give a single right-click to the company file name.
- Then choose properties tab.
- Click to the QuickBooks option.
- To do so, remember one thing that the file extension in the Filename field and see whether the QuickBooks version is opened with a company data file or not.
- If yes, then select to click on the OK key button.
Solution:-2 Make a clean Installation of a QuickBooks Desktop.
- A user try to perform a fresh clean installation method of QB Desktop version.
Solution:-3 Recover all your files from Mac to an OS
- With the help of using a data backup option as located under the function, convert your QB from Macintosh to the key.
Solution: 4 Now Ready to download a QuickBooks File Doctor program into your system in a proper way.
Solution:-5 At last, a client need to perform a clean configuration for Bit defender antivirus program that permits with QuickBooks desktop communication.
At last if problems still persist after performing these resolutions then contact us at QuickBooks Technical Help Number +1(800) 880-6389 that assists users in their troubled situation by various modes of services.