Since the inception of QuickBooks, it has garnered a lot of attention of the small and medium businesses. It is known as one of the best accounting software available in the market today. For having many powerful features this software has made business operations and financial operations easier than before.
This article is about versions of QuickBooks supported with Windows 10. Microsoft discharged the operating system Windows 10 in 2015 and the best thing is that a user do not have to upgrade to Windows 10 from the present operating system as it has an optional update.
Latest updates in Windows 10:
Below are the latest updates that users can find in Windows 10
- The new start menu is almost same as the Windows 7 begin menu
- Windows 10 has a virtual system which is known as Task Switcher. The latest version also has .Net framework (4.6)
- Though Internet Explorer 11 is still there for use, Windows 10 now has the latest browser which is known as EDGE.
All the connections that are used by QuickBooks Desktop to run Intuit services have to meet few necessary requirements post 2018. If these requirements are not met then the services that are added but are not limited to the following be affected.
- All the attached services like Payroll, Online Banking, Payments etc.
- At times QuickBooks Desktop will be needed to be activated on the new system
- Password reset of Tools
- Many services that require Intuit account credentials like secure webmail, my apps, contributed reports and many more.
To Ensure that .NET 3.5 is Enabled for QuickBooks 2015
- The first thing to do is tap on the Start Button and you will come across the option that says Switched Windows feature OFF or On.
- Once you get the option, click on it
- After you click on it a dialogue box will open where you will get the option .NET Framework 3.5
- Ensure that the option is helped. You have to enable the option by clicking on the checkbox
- In certain instances it is disable, so in that case you have to enable it
- After this restart your system
QuickBooks Version R1 To R6 (2015 to 2016)
Intuit developers have determined QuickBooks version R1 to show if it is compatible with Windows. The users can open the QuickBooks version R1 in Windows 10 and after that they have to make sure that the .NET Framework 3.5 option started in your system.
This option is mainly kept to disable as a default setting in Microsoft. So in order to have the best customer confront utilizing the 2015 version enable the. NET Framework 3.5 option
QuickBooks version R7 and higher versions
The users of QuickBooks version 2016 are authorized to perform with Windows 10 update version. In case you are using the QuickBooks version R6 or any older version then in that case you have to update the existing program. In order to make the maximum use of the program it is always suggested that you upgrade to the new version. This will actually enable in combatting technical errors that may happen in your system, especially the QuickBooks Windows 10 error.
You may find a lot of articles on Windows 10 error. But if you cannot fix the problem then it is suggested that you avail the QuickBooks support. The best part is that these services are available 24/7 and also you can get a quick solution to your problem. The QuickBooks experts are well trained and are experienced which helps them in offering you the best assistance you would require.
Topics you may like
Fix Com Error Crashes/Com Errors in QuickBooks Desktop