Solution to QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
QuickBooks have emerged as one of the best accounting software in the world. However, users often face technical issues affecting their work. One of the most common QuickBooks Error is the ‘unrecoverable issue’ which mainly happens when attempting to open a QuickBooks file. The message pops up as ‘QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close’ and it displays 50 unique numeric codes (QuickBooks Unrecoverable error, ‘xxxxx xxxxx,‘). This error indicates that the software has experienced some ‘critical application fault’.
Causes of Unrecoverable Error QuickBooks
The QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error happens when a file is opened or clicked on print, save or shipped. Below are the probable causes of this error.
- While activating or registering QuickBooks
- While opening QuickBooks
- While opening company file
- While working in a multi-user or network environment
- While opening your company file on a workstation (Multi-user)
- While working in QuickBooks
- While accessing QuickBooks Home Page
- While viewing your Company Snapshot
- While printing transactions in QuickBooks
- While creating, printing, or emailing PDF files in QuickBooks
- While updating or repairing attachment links in QuickBooks
- While opening a QuickBooks Center
- While running the Rebuild tool
- While selecting a transaction for reconciliation
- While attempting to reconcile or While viewing previous reconciliation reports
- While opening reports or transactions
- While creating a new user login
- While deleting an account and re-opening the company file
- While importing accountant’s changes
- After installing Microsoft Windows Updates
- When QuickBooks crashes.
- QuickBooks didn’t close properly
- A window or windows were left open while closing the file.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors can be fixed by right guidance of accounting experts or by calling Intuit support team. Here we have shared 6 possible solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors ‘XXXXX XXXXX’ in below. If you have any query or need instant help give us a call in our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1 800 880 6389.
How to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors
Following Solutions are some of the possible fixes for the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error.
Important: Before fixation of this error, user need to make it sure that their QuickBooks Desktop is up to date.
Solution 1: Stop QuickBooks from trying to open all Windows during start-up
- First double click on QuickBooks Icon and also press the Alt Key. This application will ask for the password.
- After releasing the Alt key enter your password and then click on OK.
- Once the file opens again click on Alt Key.
- Wait as the file open and then release the Alt Key.
Solution 2: Attempting to Open Sample File
- Make sure that QuickBooks is closed before proceeding further.
- Double-Click on QuickBooks icon and immediately press Ctrl key.
- Keep pression Ctrl key until and unless ‘No Company Open’ is displayed on the screen.
- After this click on Open a sample file.
- From the list that opens select the sample files.
- If it asks to restore or update the sample file, then click on OK button to proceed. And if the company file doesn’t open but you are allowed to access the sample files then the company files may be corrupted.
Solution 3: Re-register the QuickBooks files
- First thing to do is close QuickBooks
- Then go to the Run option from Start Menu and then type bat to re-register QuickBooks
- After this restart your computer
- And finally open QuickBooks again.
Solution 4: Modify the process of changing the form
- In order to save the transaction, use Save & Close button or Save & New button which is present at the bottom of the form.
- When saving the form do not leave cursor on a blank line, instead leave it on a line as if it has been filled.
- After this click on To Be Printed before saving the transaction.
- To print it, go to the form and Print Forms
If you are facing the unrecoverable error while printing here what you should do
- Click on preferences from Edit Menu and then select.
- Under the Company Preference Tab click on Clear the Save Transaction, before you click on the printing check box.
- Then Tap on OK to save all the changes.
Solution 5: Troubleshoot QuickBooks
- Run Reboot exe.
- Then run QuickBooks Repair Tool which will detect the damage and fix it.
- After this use QuickBooks clean installation
- In case any of the solutions doesn’t fix the error then select repair Microsoft. NET Framework.
Solution 6 Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks
- Uninstall all the files related to it and then re-download QuickBooks again.
- That’s it.
These above given troubleshooting methods for QuickBooks Unrecoverable error, ‘xxxxx xxxxx,‘ are recommended by our QuickBooks Experts. We ensure that with the help of these solution methods you can overcome from all problems what you are facing in your QuickBooks Desktop.
If still the problem persists then seek assistance by calling at our toll free number +1(800)880-6389 and get QuickBooks Support by one of our technician. Here you will get a quick and simple solution for the unrecoverable error. Help is available 24×7 hour of customer service.