At Pro Accountant Advisor, we provide reliable and satisfactory services to our clients and value our relationship with them. Besides this, we also keep the aspect on the high importance that the client’s data needs to be protected as well as respected. We always strive to make you feel comfortable and confident while you use our services and entrust us with the details of your company which includes financial details, and copyright details.
Here is the list of information we collect as you decide to use our products to streamline your business processes:
- We collect personal information which includes an email address, phone number, credit card number, shipping/billing address, and your name. This information is collected for the purpose of sales, support, payment and registration.
- We also collect the information about your account and purchase information. This information is collected as a part of services we provide to you.
- Personal information such as name, contact details are collected to deliver you our services and provide assistance in a better way.
- We collect user feedback and chats, and demographic information of the business.
We work in the direction of protecting your personal information from misuse or unauthorized use by using security safeguards that have been developed carefully using security procedures and practices. Besides this, we also use internal and external resources to protect your data from third-party elements. Personal account information such as credit card number is encrypted as soon as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are completely trained to safeguard your personal and professional information.
Use of your Information:
- At Pro Accountant Advisor, we do not sell your information to third-party for marketing purposes without your consent.
- Your personal and financial information is only used to provide you with the reliable services and give you a customized set of deliverables that will give you an interactive experience.
- We also use the information to improve the quality of our products and services, and to develop new features.
- Your information is also used to maintain the history of your activity and the types of services you are using. We maintain statistics of this data and provide you with the same at regular intervals for a better user experience.
- We can use your information to explain our services to other customers but it will be used in a way that it won’t identify you and help us to develop new products.