For billing solution, if you were using QuickBooks Payroll and now converted to “Chamber Master Billing” then you may have open invoices in QuickBooks. It is very remarkable to mark an invoice paid in QuickBooks for trouble-free accounting.
When you are making a payment in Chamber Master Billing, it’ll be entered into the journal entry in QuickBooks once you post the Journal Entry export. It will minimize the customer’s balance but it does not tie to the invoice originally created in QuickBooks Support.
Steps to Mark that Payment as Paid
- Open your QuickBooks and click on “Customer” from the support page
- Choose to “Open the invoice” you want to mark
- Click the button to “Apply for Credit” option
- The journal entry will appear and you can “Apply” that to the invoice
Steps to Receipt for a single customer
- Open your QuickBooks application first and choose “Customer” and then select the “Customer Center“
- Click the “Customer name” on the scrollable list on the left
- Onto the upper-right of the table, click on the “New Transaction” drop-down arrow and then select “Statement“
- Click to select “Balance” Forward or Open Item
Note: Please implement the steps only when you are sure that the invoice is already paid.
If you need details about how to mark an invoice as paid in QuickBooks topic or any other topic related to QuickBooks then feel free to seek help from QuickBooks Payroll Support team by calling at our toll-free helpline at +1-844-318-0008.
Similar topics you may also like: