In this technical post, we are going to let you know about the QuickBooks Error Code 15221 and its solution. This error code usually appears while updating the QuickBooks financial management software. It arises due to numerous reasons or causes and instance under which it shoots.
If you are looking for immediate support – you can get in touch with the QuickBooks error support team. Also, you can even implement our manual error fixation ways.
Read Also: What is QuickBooks Error Code 15227?
What Causes QuickBooks Error 15221?
- Improper internet explorer configuration.
- Incompatible digital signatures with the browser.
- QuickBooks update blocked due to system security program & firewall setting.
- Corrupt QuickBooks data files.
Quick Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15221
Here are some of the manual solutions that you can follow to resolve Error code 15221: –
Solution 1: Perform a QuickBooks Clean Install
- Uninstall the QuickBooks program and make sure there no file/folder exist in the computer associated with it.
- Later, reinstall the QuickBooks software gain into the system.
- Once the process done, reboot your system.
- This process call a clean install of QuickBooks.
Solution 2: Edit Internet Explorer Option
Note: You need update the Internet Explorer to the latest release first then follow the below given steps:
- Open/access the “Internet Explorer”.
- Hit onto the “Tools” icon =>“Internet Options” tab.
- Go to the “Security” tab, click onto the “Trusted Sites” icon.
- Hit on the ‘Sites’ icon & then add following websites: –
- Shutdown the windows.
- Hit on the “Apply” tab and then click on the “OK” icon.
We believe that the above-shown solutions are able to resolve the QuickBooks error code 15221. If you need instant support – you must dial the toll-free helpline number of QuickBooks payroll support team .i.e. +1-844-405-0907.