Suppose you have requested to send payroll information plus all the data in nearly 48 hours before the check date and then send it to Intuit, before 5 O’clock in the evening. Then only, you can be sure that your employees will get money on time. The day before the check date, Intuit withdraws the money from your account. Thus, the amount will be sent to your employees on the check date.
It is compulsory for employees to fill direct deposit authorization form and then provide a void check for their bank account. It is not a deposit slip. Direct deposit form and void check are both for you to record only. It’s not mandatory to submit them to QuickBooks Desktop. On average, It takes around 7 business days to set up a direct deposit, including verifying your company’s bank account for security purposes.
Before you use Direct Deposit
Before you use direct deposit, do the following three things.
- Verify your bank account.
- Set up your employee’s bank account information in QuickBooks.
Steps to set up direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll:
Basically, this is a very basic form and generally, you have to fill the primary information to set up direct deposit.
- Your bank’s ABA or routing number is a nine-digit number written on the left side of the bottom of your check.
- Check your account number.
- It’s compulsory to submit a voided check.
- Address of your bank.
- Firstly Enter the bank account information for your business.
- Confirm and verify the test deposit to your bank account.
- Check your direct deposit status.
- Set up employees for direct deposit.
We hope that with the help of above answer now you are able to direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll. However, if in case you are unsuccessful to do so then feel free to seek help from our QuickBooks Payroll Support toll-free number at +1-844-405-0907. We provide 24×7 assistance for our QuickBooks user.