QuickBooks desktop is the most popular accounting software that is used by millions of entrepreneurs today. This software is primarily designed for small business accounting transaction. It is the best accounting solution where the user can store all his accounting information. This software saves money and time. Also, it makes business financing smooth and very fast where we complete daily activity, faster with reduced customer forms.
With the help of this software you can manage your employee’s record. With vendor as well as client contact information for your access. QuickBooks Desktop comes with it’s 3 best versions as per the business requirements.
- QuickBooks Pro software is designed for Small Businesses. (It comes with 1 to 3 users)
- QuickBooks Premier is ideal for Small and Medium Sized Business. (It comes with 1 to 5 users)
- The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions software is most powerful software which is basically designed for enterprise business to perform heavy tasks. This software is a power-pack to perform all major tasks (It comes with 1 to 3 users).
Read Also: What are the accounting principles for small business owners?
Advantages of QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks Desktop promises you these following extra features, still QuickBooks Online not offering these features. If the benefits mentioned below are the thing for you then QuickBooks Desktop is most likely best for you.
- Sales Orders
- Construct Assembles or Manufacturing Features
- Availability to Promise
- Price Levels
- Batch Enter Timesheets is offered
- Pay Vendors Online
- Mileage Tracking is available
- Reports as well as Job Costing Module (Actual Reporting vs. Estimate)
- Labor Burden and Payroll Job Costing
- Multiple Vendor Ship to Addresses
- Industry Specific Reporting
- Forecasting as well as Balance Sheet by Class, Business Planned
- Access from more than one location
- Multi-company feature
- Intuit has granted you permission to install QuickBooks Desktop up to 3 computers.
In case you seek further information, we suggest you to contact our advanced QuickBooks certified ProAdvisor or customer support team. However, you can dial our toll free helpline +1-844-405-0907 to directly speak to us.
Other helpful resources:
How to update credit card information in QuickBooks?