QuickBooks is a software application built by Intuit. Just like has other software but this one is the best software & has a great usage in a industry or an organization. It is widely used in the across the globe and have many users have switched and enjoying working without having any stress.
Why QuickBooks Error OL-332 Appears?
QuickBooks Error OL-332 takes place when QuickBooks spots an invalid customer ID or Pin while trying to work with Online Banking solutions. Online banking does not enable on the banking account can also be the major reason for the root cause of this error.
QB Error Code OL-332 caused due to dealing with online transaction & thus users may encounter such typical errors while this mechanism. In this blog i am going to discuss about this errors possible causes with it’s troubleshooting.
You may see the following error message on your desktop screen:
Cause of QuickBooks Error OL-332
At times, QuickBooks arises many errors which are faces by users while working time and they have no idea what to do in such critical situation. These errors are technical in nature and it should be fixed at the present time otherwise after spending a long time, it is unable to get solved by the QuickBooks Support team.
Fixing QuickBooks Error Code OL-332
To resolve QuickBooks Error OL-332 there are two steps you need to do.
- First of all, call to your bank to collect the essential information about the process of direct Online Banking from the client bank account.
- After this, confirm your client’s bank Customer Id detailed of the Bank account just to verify for QuickBooks software application.
How to Verify the Account
The below-mentioned method discussed what steps do we required to verify the account.
Step 1: Get to enabled TLS 1.2 as security protocol, if in case it is available
- First open an IE web browser 11.0 version & ensures that a user have upgraded the new latest version in their systems.
- Then click on the gear icon as labeled on the upper right section of an Internet Explorer web browser.
- Now go to the Internet Options > select as an Advanced Tab.
- Then scroll down into its Security section bar.
- To do so, un-check the USE TLS 1.0 and put a check into USE TLS 1.2.
- Click to apply for save all changes that made by a user as recently then click to OK button.
- Close all open programs which you have opened now.
- Restart your PC/Laptop.
- If receiving the same error code or not fixed then go to the solution-2.
Step 2: Now make or create new test company file.
- From a QuickBooks main file menu, choose the new company > then click on the tab as to Express Start.
- In the given created newly company file, add your bank account that has an experiencing glitches. This requires setup your account for a Bank feeds.
- Ready to download bank feed transactions to test your account. If yet errors face by the client, proceed to next step.
Step 3: Run your account to setup by using Ctrl key suppressed
First Activate lightning bolt that appears on the chart of accounts.
- First back up your QuickBooks Company file.
- Then need to check Inactive accounts into your QB file through which I have the lightning lock.
- Go to the Company > select the Chart of accounts.
- In the given chart of accounts section, out one check mark on a include inactive dialog box. Then give a look into an inactive account that is still has a lightning bolt.
- Give one right click on a account & then select to Edit account settings.
- Go to the Bank Feed settings option & then click on the deactivate all online services radio tab key button.
- Click on Save & Close option.
- Now close your company file and after a few seconds or a minute, reopen it.
- Then run your bank feeds setup in as again & hold the Ctrl key in each time with one click on any command. Just follow the instructions with one click on an command.
Step 4: Create a New account that can Merge your Accounts
- First go to the section that is labeled as Chart of Accounts; give one right-click to the problem account column, then choose as to edit account tab.
- A user requires highlighting an Account Name, and then clicking to the Copy button.
- In the end of the account section name, enter an asterisk (*).
- Go to the Bank Feed Settings tab then click the Deactivate All your Online Services radio button which is on process.
- Select to the save option button & get to close.
- Go to the Chart of Accounts and create a new account.
- Paste the Account name without the asterisk (*).
- Close and try to reopen the company file as again.
- Go to Chart of Accounts, right-click the account with the asterisk, then select Edit Account.
- Remove the asterisk and select Save & Close.
- Click to yes, when it is prompted as to merge the warning dialog box.
- Set up account for the Bank Feeds account.
- Download transactions heading to the new merged account section.
We hope you found this article useful. To get further information about it, you can dial our helpline QuickBooks online support +1-844-405-0907 to get instant help with best service. We are reliable and have great skills in rendering to QB errors.
An incredible support offered by our Certified ProAdvisors in just a few minutes by accessing your device via remotely.
More Helpful Articles to Read: