If you are having large number of employees who need QuickBooks access, then Yes..! You can install QuickBooks Pro on multiple devices with a single-user license on multiple portable devices. But if you are need any technical help to install QuickBooks Pro on multiple systems – you can directly call our QuickBooks enterprise support number i.e. +1-844-405-0907.
How to Install QuickBooks Desktop Pro in Multiple Systems?
Go through the systematic steps to install QuickBooks Pro on several desktops:-
Step 1: Download the QuickBooks via CD
- Eject the CD drive and place the QuickBooks software CD into it
- Once you insert the QB CD, automatically QuickBooks installer opens
- A dialogue box will appear with a “Start” Right-click on it and choose the “Explorer” tab
- In the “Explorer” screen, at the left go to the ‘Folder List’ and choose the QuickBooks CD
- In order to launch the QuickBooks installer, hit onto the “Setup.exe” file
QuickBooks Download via Intuit Official Website
- In case, if you want to download the QuickBooks via Intuit website..! Then, download QuickBooks from there and perform double-click on the downloaded file to execute & run the QB installer to install QuickBooks
- In order to go to the QuickBooks License Agreement, click on the “Next” tab on the QuickBooks Installer
Step 2: Choose the installation type
- Hit onto the “License Agreement” checkbox and press the “Next” tab. This will redirect you to select the ‘Installation Type’ page
Step 3: Share QuickBooks over the Network
- In the ‘Choose Installation Type’ page, select the “Express” icon to avail QuickBooks recommendation on installation options
- Choose the “Custom and Network Options” tab to share the QuickBooks over the network
Read Also: How to solve Error Message: Connection Has Been Lost in QuickBooks?
Step 4: Enter the License and Product numbers
- After choosing the “Express” option, hit onto the “Next” tab to navigate to the license and product number page.
- Type-in the “License and Product Numbers” and tap the “Enter” tab.
Step 5: Navigate to the Custom and Network option
- In case, you have already selected the “Custom and Network” option in the past steps, then hit onto the “Next” tab to navigate to the ‘Custom and Network Options’ page
- Go through the available alternatives & hit onto the “Radio” tab
Step 6: locate the installation location
- Hit onto the “Next” tab to navigate to the “Upgrade” or “Change Installation Location” page
- Choose the “Change Install Location Radio” button and hit onto the “Browse” icon to go the different location if needed
- Later, hit onto the “Next” tab to navigate to the “Ready to Install” page
Step 7: Review the Settings for Accuracy
- Go to the ‘Ready to Install’ page, review the settings for accuracy
- To begin the installation process, click on the “Install” tab
Step 8: Finish the installation
- On the “Congratulations!” page, verify the “Open QuickBooks” icon & “Help me get started” icon
- Later, hit onto the “Finish” icon and close the Intuit QuickBooks installer
Read Also: How to solve QBDBMGRN not running error on computer server?
Repeat these steps for all systems. You can not install QuickBooks Pro on on a shared computer system and utilize the program across multiple computer systems. You should install the software on each computer. If you need any other help or additional support, you can consult with our Intuit certified ProAdvisors by dialing +1-844-405-0907 from anywhere, anytime. We are available round the clock.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6007?