QuickBooks Error Code 1601, 1603 and 1642 occurs due to a damaged Microsoft Windows Installer or a damaged QuickBooks Desktop installation. Here our QB experts has shared the possible reasons and the best appropriate solution for this error. If you are looking for quick fixation of this error then contact to QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number by dialing +1-844-405-0907. Our Certified technicians are well versed and render feasible solutions in just a first call resolution.
- Basically these above error codes generates when the windows gets infected with a virus attack to an operating system
- Second issue will be occurs when QB downloading file is as fault
- MS Windows installer gets corrupted
- No permission to install the QuickBooks software or a Windows OS
- All files get locked
- It might be all programs are infected with malware effect
Fixation of QuickBooks Error Codes 1601, 1603 & 1642
Below we have shared few troubleshooting methods to resolve these errors:
Solution 1: First Download QBInstallTooL.exe files & get to run it
First of all users have to download the 648 KB file size of QBInstallTool.exe file (QuickBooks install diagnostic tool) into their systems. Through which this will attempt to fix this error? Now users require to apply and save changes on this file to your desktop. Now double-click that given file to run the tool. After this follow the next step, if error receives continuously.
Solution 2: Fix to repair MSXML 4.0
- First choose the type of installation you do, then select CD for installation of a QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Now insert that CD into your PC or if using a laptop. And close by pressing the Alt+ F4 keys to close that installation of a window only when if it opens or appears on your desktop screen.
- Now the user need to follow the instructions for the installation process of your MSXML 4.0 as explained here briefly.
For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First select the start Key button.
- Put msiexec.exe /fvaum “D:\QBOOKS\msxml.msi” in the search given field. Remember if your CD drive is different then replace it by mentioning D.
For Windows XP:
- Again click by selecting the start key button.
- Then need to put msiexec.exe /fvaum “D:\QBOOKS\msxml.msi” in the blank screen or open that field by clicking it OK key.
If this problems still arises then contact to our QuickBooks customer support number i.e. +1-844-405-0907. We are specialized in diagnosing innumerable hindrances and feel the client to be annoyed free. Take effectual support provided by our QuickBooks ProAdvisors team.
More helpful articles to read: