Many QuickBooks users have a series of thoughts when they think about QuickBooks Merchant Services or QuickBooks online accounts. The article below has been aimed to give you a clear vision so that you know whom to contact and how someone can help you.
After following all these steps, if you still need support, then you can contact QuickBooks Online Support by calling at out toll-free number i.e. +1-800-360-4183 or visiting www.hostdocket.com. This will help you reach out to the right supporting associate.
What is QuickBooks Merchant services a QuickBooks online terminal?
Talking about QuickBooks Merchant services, it takes care of all the credit card processing services like online terminal. It has multiple offerings based on where you require accepting card payments like in your store, from a mobile, from QuickBooks, or from a web browser. A merchant can simply choose two payment methods available that include either a monthly fee and low percentage for every transaction or a higher transaction percentage for zero monthly fees.
About QuickBooks online
QuickBooks online is an excellent merchant service that is used for receiving card payments online. One can simply go to the merchant online terminal account and add customer credit card information that is needed and then finish the transaction. You can also send he customer a receipt through email. It is believed that if you bill your customers daily without fail, then you can set recurring payments for such customers. The users can also process the payments with ease at the same time. Add to its credentials, the online terminal also aids in importing to excel and transaction reporting with tracking.
Why QuickBooks Merchant Services over online terminal?
QuickBooks merchant services stood first in the race due to its inherent capabilities like mobile payments.
In case you want to accept mobile payments from the particular device, then intuit will help you with a card reader which links an app for iPad, Android, or iphone with the phone. You can simply swipe the credit card and ask the customers to sign in to the particular app, and then the particular charge is processes.
QUICKBOOKS ONLINE SUPPORT
- First of all, you need to verify that your merchant account is attached/linked to your QuickBooks online company
- Then, ask questions that you have in your mind regarding the features of using QuickBooks Online with QuickBooks payments
- Get proper assistance related to returns, processing sales, and many other things.
- You can also set up and use an online merchant account through QuickBooks Online
- Later that, do research all the specific transactions, non-deposited funds or batches
- Then, obtain or verify the account number
- At last verify your monthly processing limits
Keep in mind: This write-up is indicated to as an overview just yet not indicated to support every possible scenario.
QUICKBOOKS PAYMENT SUPPORT
- Keep a check on the application status inclusive of all pending or decline statuses
- From QuickBooks Online to a desktop version of QuickBooks, transfer your Payments account connection
- Also, confirm when all the deposits shall be received or credited.
- Close your merchant account
- You can ask questions related to your monthly statement.
- You can support related to research specific transactions, non-deposited funds or batches
- Reopen a closed or cancelled merchant account
- Verify all your monthly processing limits
- Get all assistance related to risk/security and fraud related issues. This is done as they all relate to credit card transactions being accepted or processed.
- You can inquire about the response that has been declined while you attempt to charge a cardholder.
- Obtain or verify your account number
- You can ask your queries about the monthly statement
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000?
Moreover, you also have the facility to update business details, banking account information, and make any other useful changes without calling support. You can visit the merchant center at https://merchantcenter.intuit.com sign in by using your login credentials.
For more information on how to process mobile payments, you can see setting up and accepting payments. You can also call our QuickBooks Payment Support at +1-800-360-4183 in case you need to seek some help.
QUICKBOOKS PAYMENTS SALES
You can ask about the service costs and fees for it and can clear all your queries relation to completing the application. If you need any help related to QuickBooks payments sales contact Pro Accountant Advisor as +1-800-360-4183.
Frequently Asked Questions!
With your particular QuickBooks payments account, go to the Merchant Service center and manage your account to see the payment details.
You do not need to perform any steps to begin the payment account in new QuickBooks. You can take credit cards right away via the new bank transfer payment option and this might take a day or two to activate again.
QuickBooks desktop is desktop-based, whereas QuickBooks online is cloud-based. This simply means that accessing your data with QuickBooks online is much easier and more convinient as all you need is a device with an internet connection.
You May Also Like