QuickBooks comprises numerous advantageous utilities for the benefit of business owners. One of those features is Intuit QuickBooks GoPayment application, an easiest, simplest, and fastest mode to process the card payments. A card reader with your iPhone or Android device is enough to card payments via GoPayment App. Intuit developed GoPayment, a mobile payment processing service via credit card service for the swift financial transaction within the business.
GoPayment application helps and allows the QuickBooks users to process their credit card transaction by an internet accessible device such as Android, laptop, iPhone, etc. But this whole process takes a little time to process the payment via using a mobile device.
In GoPayment, the users need not to plug-in the card reader. The user can simply scan the card via a camera or enter the card details with the key directly. GoPayment application allows the customer to make payment from anywhere at any time & once the payment is done – you can send the payment receipt to the customer instantly.
QuickBooks GoPayment also leverages the user to customize the payment receipt with logo, text, store information, personalized messages, and social media links.
In case you require any assistance related to QuickBooks GoPayment – you can simply contact the QuickBooks Support team at +1-844-318-0008.
Benefits of Intuit GoPayments:
Below are few benefits of Intuit GoPayments:
- Flexible Pricing Preferences
- Free to your customers.
- 24X7 Support
- Financial Reports
- Save Time
- Save Big on Time, Effort and Money with Intuit GoPayment
- Wide-ranging GoPayment Device Compatibility
Collect all the Payments on the Go
- You need to connect your card reader into your iPhone or Ipad devices and strike credit card cards immediately.
- In this procedure, there isn’t any need of the card reader.
- You can scan a card with your camera at every time, or key in the card details straight.
Get Paid Instantly
In GoPayment, the QB users need not to plug-in the card reader. The users can simply scan the card via a camera or enter the card details with the key directly.
Instant Payment – Anytime & Anywhere
The customer can suggest you allow the payment right on your device. This process will make you able to receive email or text from the client. This whole process will complete after a minute once you accept the payment.
Enable user to customize
- The user can integrate the logo, personalized message, media links, store address, and much more in the payment receipt.
- Integrate the list of the products you often sell including the price, picture, or text.
- Generate a quick order for the products & enter custom pricing.
- You can guide the customer for easy credit card payment.
Operate the Business Swiftly
- You can add 50 users at a time to accept the payment from anywhere at any time on your behalf.
- To verify the credit card transaction, accept, or refund, simply use the online service center.
- Take pleasure in encrypted & safe credit card processing.
- The user can sync the transactions to QuickBooks for easy & secure bookkeeping service.
Get Started with 3 Simple Steps
- Download & install the free GoPayment application on your device.
- Complete the process of the application.
- Get approved.
Currently you can easily complete your transaction by credit cards within in mins by the help of GoPayment application.
Never ever miss a sale with mobile credit card handling – QuickBooks GoPayment
- Take all repayments types: – Accept and videotape all MasterCard.
- Approve credit card payments anywhere.
- Transactions. And also, record any cash.
- Examine payments.
Why should you think about mobile payments?
If you are approving debit & credit cards in your business, you may likewise wonder if adding mobile to the mix is worth the problem. Or could be your cash-only and also delighted with it. it’s feasible that mobile repayments might not be legal rights for you, yet if any one of the adhering to relates to you, mobile payments are worth considering.
Step 1: – Download the GoPayment application
- Download the GoPayment application from mac app store or Google play store from android.
Step 2: – Login to the GoPayment application
- Visit into the QuickBooks GoPayment application utilizing the log information because you created your QuickBooks Account during the sign-in process.
Step 3: – Get all set to take your initial payment
- Plugin your card up until you hear it click and also show up the volume.
Step 4: – Swipe the card
- Now, you prepare to approve credit cards and earn money. Objective swipe your card when mark to obtain your very first payment.
- Customers could go into the key, check cards or browse the web to approve credit cards. They can additionally record both check as well as cash money.
You may also like: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1920?
Advantage of Intuit GoPayment
- Free to your customers.
- Simple, easy, and efficient payment method to receive payments.
- Accept all the payments made via mobile or another internet accessible device.
- Sync the payment transactions with QuickBooks for secure & easy bookkeeping.
- Payments are automatically generated into QuickBooks.
How Setup Inventory to sync to Gopayment?
In case you are looking for the setup process of inventory to sync to GoPayment, make sure to perform the below steps:
- To start off with you simply need to visit the item list and select the item you want to give away in Gopayment.
- Tap on the edit in the information context box
- Choose the sync to mobile
- Ensure that you choose save tab to save the changes that you created
How to sync departments to the mobile device?
When setting up the Gopayments application with QuickBooks POS, you need to follow this part for the completion of the process. The steps involved in this process:
- Visit the point of sale and click on the inventory and choose the department list
- Open the department tab under the department section and change the name of the department
- Modify the department name only if needed
- Lastly, finish the mobile supply
Completing mobile sync in Gopayment
You can learn the process of completing the process of completing the mobile sync in GoPayment. The steps involved are as follows:
- At first, head to GoPayment application that you downloaded on the mobile
- Register yourself on QuickBooks payments account
- Move to the menu bar and choose the settings tab
- Tap on the sync items in the sync settings
Verify the Gopayment device
Before using the application, you can test the functioning of the application. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- Choose the option new payment for testing the GoPayment device in QuickBooks POS
- Choose the items and department to verify the list
- After verification, you can start using the Gopayment application
We hope that this technical blog post helps our readers to know insight of QB GoPayment correctly & accurately. But if it isn’t, you require any help or suggestion related to QuickBooks GoPayment, you can make a call on our toll-free number @ +1-844-318-0008. Our Intuit Certified team will help you and resolve your all problems within minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions!
If you use QuickBooks Payments, then the consumers can pay their invoices by using a credit card or ACH bank transfer. When you become a GoPayment user you can pay your bills through a credit card in any place of the world under the surveillance of the internet.
You need to go to the app store and search for the GoPayment application then click on the application. To download the application, you need to use your fingerprints or face id whatever you used to unlock your iPhone. If the password is asked then you need to add your apple id password.
GoPayment is available for both Android and iOS devices and the app is free. There are no monthly charges for GoPayments. You need to pay charges per transaction. 2.4% + $0.25 swiped, dipped, tapped and contactless transactions. 3.4% + $0.25 per keyed-in transaction. 2.9% + $0.25 per invoice transactions.
See more helpful articles