In this informative technical blog, we will endow the complete insight on “how to resolve QuickBooks online Error 101”. You may possibly encounter the error code 101 when QB user tries to import the banking transactions to QBO.
The core cause for the occurrence of QuickBooks Online Error 101 is – damaged or missing files & ignoring this probably leads the QB user to the data loss. Here below you can see all the fixation steps to resolve the error code 101.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Online Error 101?
The following are enlist steps to troubleshoot the QuickBooks online error 101. The QB users recommended following the resolution steps to fix this error code. However, you can take help from QuickBooks online support team to save your time and efforts.
- Go to the left menu, hit onto the “Banking” tab.
- Hit onto the unwanted accounts to un-select.
Note: (In case, QuickBooks user wants to update some of the accounts. Blue indicates the selected bank whereas grey means unselected.)
- At the upside right-hand corner, choose the “Update” icon.
- Enter the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials if QuickBooks requires doing that.
Note: QuickBooks users suppose to enter the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials before it disappears.
- Select the “Continue Update” icon.
- Once the update is completed, you will see a notification that updated successfully.
- Finally, check that last update date & transaction must have changed too.
- In the left menu, navigate & choose the “Banking” tab.
- At the top right corner of the banking display, select the “Add Account” option.
- Check the name of the financial institution with which bank account connected.
- In the drop-down option, select the respective bank.
- Finally, hit the link of the associated bank’s website.
- Go to the “Transactions” icon & choose the “Banking” option.
- At the upper right corner, choose the “Add Account” option.
- Choose the respective bank & connect the account by following the given instruction.
Verify the internet connection setting on the computer.
- Open the browser and try to open any website to check the internet connection.
- In case, the website open normally then internet connection is fine. If not, then it will notify that there is some problem with the internet connection.
- Once there is proper internet connect, download the update from the Internet Explorer.
- Ensure that Internet Explorer is set as the default browser.
Reconfigure the QuickBooks Internet connection:
- Go to the “Help” menu, select the “Internet Connection Setup” tab.
- Choose the “Use my Computer’s Internet Connect Setting” option.
- Choose the “Next” icon and later hit the “done” icon to start the process.
- Finally, reset the QuickBooks updates.
Hopefully, the manual solutions shown above are beneficial for QuickBooks users to resolve the QB Error Code 101 on their own. But if you still have any query or problem associated with this error code or any other QuickBooks problem – feel free to contact us at our QuickBooks payroll support number .i.e. +1-844-405-0907. Our support team remains active 24/7.
Some other helpful articles you may like