QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) has great features. It has an important role in doing business for retail boutiques, bars and restaurant. QuickBooks POS software offers very smooth process of transactions.
It does not matter that a buyer is returning an unwanted gift or enjoying a meal out with the family when the payment process runs swiftly. The client is more likely to do the business with that location one more time.
You may also read: How to track contact amounts in QuickBooks?
Importance of QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS)
QuickBooks Point of Sale provides web-based, on-premise, and mobile POS solution for all sizes of the business. It allows users to input sales information directly into the users accounting software. The key features of QuickBooks POS are gift cards, discount exchange, credit card possessing and bar-code scanning etc. With the help of Desktop Point of Sale software (POS), you know you are getting the quality and support of the QuickBooks with every transaction.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Robust Features (POS)
Track your inventory
- In the point of sale system, your inventory is updated with every transaction offering you a sight-line into what’s hot and what’s not.
- You’ll discover what your bestsellers are, what needs to be reordered, and what you might do without.
Accept Credit card Payments
- Make it as easy as feasible for your customers to pay with charge card, debit cards, money management, and much more.
Ring up sales and manage inventory
- Track inventory as you receive and sell items
- Process transactions and accept credit cards
10X Faster Startup Times
- No long waits for start-up or loading time.
Multi-Task up to mark
- No do-over’s required. Switch between tasks and transactions.
Track and also reward clients
- Take CRM to the next level. See customer background like balance owed, credit scores available, loyalty program status, and special offers at the top of your transaction screen whenever you call a sale.
Sync with QuickBooks desktop
- When you approve a payment, process a sale or update your inventory, QuickBooks updates your books assisting you save time, efforts, and potential errors. Additionally, you’ll be better prepared at tax time.
- Integrate with QuickBooks Desktop for accuracy and speed with a little peace of mind.
Seamless integration of credit card
- Save time and minimize errors with our integrated solution for payments.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks error code 176103?
If you are facing any issues related to QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) or your QuickBooks is not working properly then feel free to seek assistance from QuickBooks Support team by calling on toll-free number at +1-800-360-4183.
People also searched for: