Easy Steps to Repair QuickBooks Issues by QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
When you install QuickBooks desktop, sometimes you may face errors such as 1603, 1935, 1904, 1402, etc. These errors can be complicated and may leave an individual with worse experience of QuickBooks at the initial time, and thus need to be resolved immediately. Intuit, for such issues, offers various DIY hacks and free tools that you can use to resolve several QuickBooks desktop errors.
Insight of QuickBooks Component repair tool
QuickBooks component repair tool are vital and free download and use to resolve the issues with Microsoft components utilized in the QuickBooks such as Microsoft .NET, Framework, Microsoft MSMXL, and Microsoft Visual C++. This tool can doesn’t need any specific configuration and it automatically scans the components. This tool can be used for fixing couple of errors:
- QuickBooks desktop installation errors
- Microsoft components related bugs
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- Microsoft MSXML
- Microsoft Visual
- Error code 1935
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- Error code 1402
- Error code 1904
You can download this tool without any additional charges. To know further, make sure to read ahead.
Read Also about: Automated Password Reset Tool for QuickBooks Desktop
Quick Guide to Download QuickBooks Repair Component Tool
For scanning and repairing the QuickBooks components, initially, you are required to download the QuickBooks component repair tool. But the best thing is that this tool does not need any particular system configuration.
Some of the steps you are required to follow for downloading QuickBooks component tool:
- Firstly you need to close all active programs which are open and then restart your desktop
- After that download QuickBooks component repair tool
- To execute the program, double tap on the downloaded file. Then reboot or restart your desktop after running tool
You will be able to download QuickBooks component tool by following the above listed steps.
Steps to use QuickBooks component repair tool
- Here, you are required to firstly reboot the system before running the tool
- And also, close all the running programs
- Download the QuickBooks component repair tool by the steps mentioned earlier and install the same
- The tool will diagnose and fix the issue
- The last step is to reboot the system
Troubleshoot Common QuickBooks Installation Errors
You can troubleshoot most common QuickBooks installation errors with the help of the following given methods:
Solution 1: Utilize QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
- Download and install QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
- After you are done with download, save the file to a local desktop
- Close all open windows and execute QB Diagnostic Tool
- Restart your computer
Read also about: QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
Solution 2: Download Window Update
If your MS window is out of date then your attempt to open or install QuickBooks on your desktop may fail. The outdated windows miss the updates concerning Visual C++, .NET framework, and MSMXL.
Thus you must update the windows on your desktop by clicking on the windows key and then type “Windows Update.” After typing Windows update, make sure to restart or reboot your desktop. Now try to install QuickBooks again.
Solution 3: Fix Error Manually with Microsoft Components
If QB Installation Diagnostic tool isn’t able to fix the errors and stopping the installation of QuickBooks accounting software then you can perform the following steps:
- Repair Microsoft .NET framework
- Repair Microsoft MSXML manually
We recommend you to try these manual tasks under some experienced computer experts or any advanced Window professional expert.
Step 1: Repair Microsoft .NET framework
Microsoft .NET framework is a component of Microsoft that’s being used by QuickBooks to get connected with web applications. You may get various errors such as 1603, error 1722, 1903, and 1904 due to the problems in .NET framework.
Steps to Repair damaged Microsoft .NET framework:
- Start by downloading QuickBooks repair tool
- Save file on your desktop when prompted
- Close all running programs and applications on your computer and click on QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe
- After the diagnosis, you are required to restart your computer
Now, when you are done with the repair of the Microsoft .NET framework and still having some kind of the errors then:
- Tap on the Windows key on your keyboard
- Click on the Window Update on the search bar
- See if there are any updates available
See this also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77?
Step 2: Repair Microsoft MSXML manually:
QuickBooks may not function properly because of the damaged Microsoft MSXML component. To repair this, you can follow the steps given below:
- Register MSXML DLL files
- Uninstall MSXML 6.0
- Reinstall MSXML 6.0
- Download and install MSXML 6.0 SP1
- Fix MSXML 6.0
Also, QuickBooks is a leading accounting software, but like any other software QB isn’t entirely free from errors. Some windows component errors may leave a QB user with some not-so-pleasant experience. QuickBooks Component repair tool by intuit offers proper inspection of the error and also repair Window components utilized in the QuickBooks installation.
But for getting an accurate QB installation, it is suggested to install under the guidance of some QB professional or IT expert. However, our QuickBooks Error Support team is also there to be a good way to deal with QB error codes.
See Also: How to use QuickBooks file doctor tool?
The motive of this article is to enable you to download QuickBooks component tool. However, if you face any issue relate to your QuickBooks, you can always get in touch with us at our QuickBooks support & help Number i.e. +1-844-405-0907. We are available 24 hours a day and 365 days in a year. We also happen to boast of state of the art tools and technology that allow us to assist you with the best in class services.
Other helpful topics