Know What is QuickBooks Error Code 5502 and how to resolve it:
Came across QuickBooks error code 5502 and can’t decide what can be done to get rid of it? Well, QuickBooks Error 5502 appears on the screen stating ‘Sync is not completed properly’. Unfortunately, a user works on their QB accounting software and may encounter error code 5502, this message receives on users desktop – QuickBooks data has been uploaded, but failed to connect via the server. In this blog context, we are going to share some simplest troubleshooting steps that might resolved. There are a handful of factors triggering this sort of issue in QuickBooks, which we will be elaborating later in this piece of writing. To learn further, make sure to go through this piece of writing. You can also talk to our QuickBooks support professionals at +1-800-360-4183, and let our technical support professionals help you with the fixation of your errors.
What Causes Error Code 5502 in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Error 5502 Causes due to many reasons as described here:
- Error Code 5502 causes due to matter that is grasp through on-line services. The information was given by QB Company file that was uploaded with a success.
- A Company file augmentation has been changed, so QuickBooks is not ready to peruse which a Company has recorded.
- Error 5502 results of the matter grasp on-line services. Or it occurs when the third-party in the developer application connections to the QuickBooks.
- The information in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded with success. However, a slip occurred whereas downloading the changes created by applications’ mistreatment grasp online services.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15218?
Quick solution methods to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 5502
As discussed below, here we have given a list of QuickBooks Error Code 5502 solutions. Check out the following solutions as mentioned here:
Solution 1: Create a New folder and then Copy the Company file
- Firstly try to “Create” and open a “New folder” and copy the company file into the created folder.
- Now “Rename” it & then try to change its extension as “QBM” and save the file.
- You need to open your QuickBooks software and restore your all of the portable files.
- Rename the “Extension” of the file if the file is not opening.
- Restore all your backups.
- If the file still not opened, with the extension “.QBX“, then “Rename” it.
- Try to install the latest version release of a “Sync Manager“.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6150?
Solution 2: Rename the QuickBooks .nd File
- Open the folder name at where a user has stored the company file.
- In the data folder, give a one look at “.nd file” (For eg: “MyCompanyFileName.qbw“.)
- Give one right click to the “.nd file” & then click on “Rename“.
- You need to write “.OLD” extension at the end of the file name to “Rename” it.
- After that try to “Rescan” your file with the help of using QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- If a user will open the company file over the network, then this step is applicable for that only. Now try to perform this step on that server:
- Press the “Window” key, on your keyboard.
- Click on to the “QuickBooks database server manager” option.
- This displays to browse the folder window. Click on it to add the folder.
- Choose the file or a folder, where the user has stored the company file.
- Hit a click on “OK” key button.
- Now click on “Scan” option.
- Once the scan process completes, re-open your company file and test it once.
Solution 3: Uninstall & Reinstall QuickBooks Application
The user can perform the below-stated steps to get rid of the error successfully.
- The very first step is to “uninstall the QuickBooks application”
- Once done with that “rename” the installation folder.
- And also download and “re-install the QuickBooks” and check if the QuickBooks error 5502 gets resolved or not
Solution 4: Run QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- At first, the user needs to scan the file using the “QuickBooks Database Server Manager”, if he/she is using the file over the network.
- For this, one has to click on the Windows key on your keyboard and run the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- After that go for “Add Folder”, and it will show you the Browse Folder
- The next step is to click on the folder where you want to store your company file
- After that click on the “OK” tab
- Now, choose the Scan tab and re-open the company file to check the status of Intuit error code 5502.
Solution 5: Update QuickBooks Desktop
- The very first step is to run QuickBooks program
- And then, move to the help menu
- Once done with that, select update QuickBooks and click on update now tab
- Pick the get updates option and you are done with that.
Solution 6: Terminate all open process related to QuickBooks
- The user needs to first press ctrl + shift + esc keys to open the task manager
- After that click on the processes, and end the following processes:
Solution 7: Update the sync manager
- The user needs to open the intuit sync manager on the system
- And then, select a single company at an instance
- After that, click on sync enabled, and click on disable option
- You are then required to follow the same process for every company
- Once one with that, head to the help option
- Also, head to manage sync data and click on clear sync settings
- And click on ok tab
- Exit the sync manager
- Followed by renaming the sync manager file
- Move to the users tab, app data, local, intuit, and finally to sync manager
- Add old at the end of the file name
The bottom line
After applying these troubleshooting steps we really hope that you can able to fix this QuickBooks error code 5502 by your own. If the error still exists there or the sync manager is not functioning properly, do not worry we are always there for you to fix all your QB related concerns. For any help, you can take advice and assistance directly by our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors team.
Ask expert guidance proffered by our diligence expertise through online. We are here to resolve your hindrances and clear all your doubts in just a few minutes. Thus, connect us at QuickBooks Error support number i.e. +1-800-360-4183 at which expertise are highly trained & have an amazing work experience in deploying countable hurdles as 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions!
QuickBooks Error 5502 occurs when you try to change the file size of the company file, or in case the Intuit Sync manager has damage.
There are a bunch of methods to resolve Error 5502 are:
1: Rename the .ND file.
2: Change the location of the company files.
3: Update Sync Manager
4: Update QuickBooks Desktop.
The QuickBooks Sync Manager permits users for easy creation and maintenance of their duplicated QuickBooks data files. This makes it convenient to access the data from a single database.
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks and check your file type.
Solution 2: Don’t save the desktop when you close QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Turn off hosting on your workstations.
Solution 4: Open a sample company file.
Solution 5: Move your company file.
Few other helpful articles: