Today QuickBooks Software is being used by all over the world. In fact, it is regarded as one of the best accounting software and it has changed the way of accounting. Moreover, it has reaped many gains for small and medium businesses. However, being just a software, it often faces issues affecting the operation of an organization. In this blog today i am going to focus on the solution of Error: “You are Currently not Subscribed to any Services”.
This error is a typical error and there could be various reasons behind to it. In many cases users may receive error message “you are currently not subscribed to any services” on their desktop screen. However, if you are looking for further help our QuickBooks error support team is always there to help you.
This could be for two reasons:-
- You are using incorrect user ID and password
- The trial you had opted for have expired long ago and has been deleted from the server.
How to Correct This Error?
In case you find that you are not subscribed and need to create new company file, the below mentioned information can guide you through it.
It is best you start the QuickBooks Online company with a free trial. Users can either convert the present QuickBooks desktop into QBO or simply start a new company but without making use of any existing data in it. Once you get the free trial you can subscribe to it
In order to start a trial first visit the website:
To start a trial company, go to US – https://quickbooks.intuit.com/signup/ Users will choose the Try it Free Button and click on it.
- If this the first time signing up for a QuickBooks service, then users will have to provide information in the required fields.
- And click on Sign In if already have access to QuickBooks online company.
- Once the above steps done click on Continue to Trial.
- Go through the prompts. For US and Canada users the setup interview second step will ask users if they want to import their data from QuickBooks for Windows or Mac version.
- Once this is done users have to provide the requested information and finally the trial will be ready to use.
If you still have queries or not able to subscribe, then take assistance from QuickBooks Support team. Or you can seek help from our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors by calling +1-844-405-0907. Help is available 24/7 by our experts.
Other helpful blogs: