Causes and Solutions to QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 2002
QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software that allows you to manage the flow of your money, manage your clients and employees, generate invoices and do a wide range of other things. But like any other software, it too has some limitations. Various errors may show up at different times – while installing the software, upgrading or updating it, or using it – and affecting your business operations.
Today in this blog post, we will discuss one such error that QuickBooks Payroll users often face – QuickBooks Error 2002. The issue occurs when you or any user attempt to create a new data file but fail to do so during payroll due to some issues. While using QuickBooks Payroll, you may receive a prompt to provide a PIN, and QuickBooks payroll error code 2002 may appear if you enter a wrong PIN. You can try again to enter the right Pin in the next attempt.
Points you should keep in mind while entering the PIN
Here are a few points that you should consider while entering the PIN.
- Your PIN should be between 8 to 12 characters.
- Your PIN should be a combination of at least one letter and one number.
- PIN is case sensitive therefore check Caps Lock as well as NUM Lock on your Keyboard when entering the PIN.
- You can easily request for your payroll transaction.
Read this also: How to resolve QuickBooks error code 1317?
Troubleshooting Steps for QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002
The QuickBooks payroll error 2002 can easily be fixed by the following steps mentioned below or users can seek assistance from QuickBooks Error Support team.
- Start off by logging into your computer as the ‘Administrator‘.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection and then download ‘PayrollSubini.exe‘ and run it in the system.
- Next, run ‘Repair Utility‘ option.
- After that check for any available Payroll updates by following the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the ‘Employees‘ and then select the ‘Payroll updates‘ option.
- Then update the software.
- Click ‘OK‘ to let the download get completed.
- Once the download is done, close and again open QuickBooks.
The steps are easy and can easily solve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002. But if still the problem persists then our QuickBooks Payroll Support team will come to your rescue with quick and effective solution. You can ask any query related to it from well qualified and experienced accounting experts at 1-844-405-0907.
More helpful topics