Learn how to resolve data damage on your QuickBooks company file
QuickBooks Data Damage is one of a chief problem that usually appears in software like QuickBooks. However, with some necessary manual troubleshooting steps, this problem can be resolved quickly to retrieve the data file/files. But it’s essential for you to understand the minor setup & arrangements that lead to QuickBooks data damage or company file corruption issues.
In this tech blog post, we help the users to resolve data damage and data corruption problems with the manual solution best of our knowledge. However, to save your efforts to follow the below given technical steps, you can contact to our QuickBooks enterprise support team at +1-800-880-6389.
Read Also: How to fix basic QuickBooks company file issues?
Things to remember before proceeding:
- First of all, You need to ensure to run the rebuild and Verify Data Utilities on the same computer system.
- After this, the Rebuild utility will make a backup of that file.
- Now you can save the file anywhere you want.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Company File Data Damages
Mainly there are two steps to resolve this problem. You can take help from your IT professional or contact our QuickBooks error support team in case you get stuck somewhere by following given steps.
Step 1: Run the Rebuild Data Utility
- Go to File menu, choose ‘Utilities > Rebuild Data‘
- Select ‘OK‘ button in the backup of the data of QuickBooks company file.
- (There are chances that your computer will show that QuickBooks is not responding. But if the cursor is moving, it means that Rebuild is going on. Let it complete.
- When Rebuild is complete, Select ‘OK‘.
Step 2: Run the Verify Data Utility
- Go to ‘File menu‘ and choose ‘Utilities > Verify Data‘
- Select ‘OK‘ if you get the message ‘QuickBooks detected no problem with your data‘.
- If there is an issue with the data, you will get the prompt ‘Rebuild Now‘ or ‘View Errors‘.
- Now, choose ‘Close‘ and perform the steps below:
Important Note: You can follow the steps below if you find yourself comfortable in reviewing the QBWin.log or QuickBooks.log file. If you are not comfortable you can contact our QuickBooks Customer care helpline.
- Find QBWin.log or QuickBooks.log files.
- Go to the ‘Tech Help‘ window if you are working with a support agent. Go to ‘Open File‘ tab, highlight the log file and select ‘Send log files‘ to Intuit Support. This will send the file as well as enable the agent to view the log files.
- Now, check the log file:
- For Mac: Scroll down to the most recent verify information
- For Windows: Search for start verify and locate the most recent file
- In the opened file, you need to search by pressing ‘Ctrl+F keys’ for the start ‘Verify‘.
- Now, find the line which is LVL_ERROR, and look for it in check QuickBooks Learn & Support Site. Also you can see that there is a data damage top LVL errors library.
You may also read: Steps to troubleshoot installation errors of QuickBooks desktop for Windows and Mac
Data damage troubleshooting for QuickBooks desktop Mac
If you are a QuickBooks Mac user then the below given steps will help you to resolve the data damage issues of QuickBooks:
Step 1: Re-Sort Files
Re-sorting the lists will help you putting your records back in order. In case you have changed the order of a list, resorting will do the needful.
Step 2: Identify Problem
Run the Balance Sheet in Cash and Accrual Basis
- Go to ‘Reports menu‘, and select ‘Company & Financial‘ > ‘Balance Sheet Detail‘
- Now, select ‘Options‘, choose ‘Accrual or Cash‘.
- If you find that the total assets do not get equal with the liability and equity in all the reports, then you better determine the transaction which is causing the problem.
- Take a backup of the company file, ‘Delete and re-enter‘ the transaction
After this, compare the Account report totals to the balances on Chart of Accounts:
- Compare the open invoices to accounts receivable balance on the ‘Chart of Accounts‘.
- Compare the total in ‘Unpaid Bills report‘ to the ‘Accounts Payable balance‘ on the ‘Chart of Accounts‘
- Now, backup your company file, delete and re-enter the transactions or you can also modify the transaction.
Step 3: Check Specific Accounts
There are two specific accounts which include:
- Uncategorized Expenses:
- To balance the transaction, rebuild will put out-of-balance transactions in this account. You may also see voided checks in this account.
- Other than voided checks, you will also find the transactions. Now, again delete and re-enter the transactions.
- Undeposited Funds:
- Go to ‘Activities‘, select ‘Make Deposits‘ and then, select all. Make sure that the total amount is equal to the balance shown for ‘Undeposited Funds‘ on ‘Chart of Accounts‘. Also, ensure that there are no deposits showing on the deposit.
Step 4: Merge the Damaged Accounts/Items/Names
- Go to ‘Lists‘ and select ‘Chart of Accounts‘.
- In the control key, select the account that has been damaged. Click on ‘Edit Account‘.
- Make sure you put an asterisk (*) on the name of account.
- Then, click on ‘Cancel‘.
- While holding the ‘Control Key‘, select any account and click on ‘New Account‘.
- Choose the type and enter the original name of the account having problem.
- Click ‘OK‘.
- Hold the ‘Control key’ and select original account. Choose ‘Edit Account‘.
- Now remove the asterisk and select ‘OK‘.
- Click on ‘YES‘ as this will confirm that you desire to merge the accounts.
- To merge items and names, the same steps will be followed as the ones followed for merging accounts.
See Also: How to fix QuickBooks error code 15218?
Step 5: Delete Customer Reports
- Go to ‘Reports menu‘ and click on ‘Report Center‘
- Select ‘Reports‘ you want to delete and click on name once.
- Select ‘Red X‘ and click on ‘OK‘ button.
Step 6: Delete Memorized Transactions
- Go to ‘Lists‘ and choose ‘Memorized transactions‘
- Go to ‘Edit menu‘ and choose ‘Delete memorized transactions‘
- Click on ‘OK‘ and the transactions will be deleted.
We hope that the above-prescribed information is helpful for you to get rid of the QuickBooks company file data damage problems.
In case, you are unable to perform the systematic steps of the solution or you seek expert assistance – dial our QuickBooks data recovery number i.e. 1(800)880-6389.
How To Become QuickBooks Certified?
How to solve QuickBooks error code 61686?
Comprehensive Guide to merge Vendors in QuickBooks
QuickBooks accounting software is packed with features and functionalities loved by entrepreneurs all across the globe. This software comes with manifold constructive features, and one such feature is allowing the users to merge vendors. As per the latest feature of QuickBooks, the user can merge up to four vendors at a time with much ease.
We have come up with this blog with an aim to answer some of the most commonly asked questions such as: Can I merge Vendors in QuickBooks? How many vendors can be merged in QuickBooks? How to merge vendors in QuickBooks? What do you mean by merging vendors in QuickBooks? If you are also having any such query, then stay tuned with the article and clear all your clouds of confusion. However, for expert assistance, you can also reach out to our QuickBooks support team by dialing our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-880-6389.
Read also: Use Undeposited funds account to receive payments in QBO
Merging Vendors in QuickBooks
Many QuickBooks users doubt, whether it is possible to merge vendors or not. Well, it is very much possible to merge vendors in QuickBooks. The process of merging vendors permits the users to consolidate all the transactions. The best part is that the users are not required to enter the transactions over and over again, one after the other. The merging process basically deletes one vendor and at the same time, reassigns the entire relevant data to the other vendor. Once these steps are completed, it should be noted that things can’t be reversed. This means that everything is permanent, from deletion of one vendor to transfer of the data to another.
Points to remember before beginning with the merging procedure
Well, before you begin with the merging procedure, it is better to update yourself with certain pointers that you should definitely keep in mind. To make it easier for you, we have jotted down a few of them:
- The very first thing that you can’t afford to miss is taking a secure backup of QuickBooks company file. Avoiding this might end up in data loss at large.
- Always ensure that you are in single-user mode, and if by any chance you are using the multi-user mode, then don’t think much simply switch to the single-user mode.
- The next point that requires your attention is to turn off the Multi-currency feature.
- The user is also required to ensure that he/she is not merging paid through online banking vendors, tax authorities vendors, and also the direct deposit vendors.
- Another matter to be considered is that the merging process can’t be reversed once performed. Thus, double-check before merging the vendors and ensure that you are merging the accounts that are really needed to be merged.
- Lastly, the only way to undo a merge is to restore the backup of the data file.
Merging Vendors in QuickBooks Desktop 2019
The process of merging vendors in QuickBooks vary from version to version of QuickBooks. The below-enumerated steps are for the merging vendors in QuickBooks Desktop 2019:
- To begin with, the user is required to access the merge vendors window
- There can be two alternatives, one for the QuickBooks Desktop Accountant Edition: In this, the user has to visit the Accountant menu and then select the Client Data Review, followed by visiting the Merge Vendors option
- And for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, the user has to visit the company menu and then select the Accounting tools, followed by visiting the merge vendors option.
- Moving ahead, in the merge vendors window, select the vendors to be merged, and then tapping on to the Next option.
- Now, select the Master Vendor option and then click on the Merge option
- The last step is, on the confirmation prompt Yes, on the Merge Complete Window, the user is required to select the OK option.
Read also: Integration of PayPal with QuickBooks Online
Merging vendors in QuickBooks Desktop 2018 and below
- The very first step is to select the Vendors menu and then opt for the Vendor Center.
- Moving ahead, the user is required to right click on the Vendor’s name to keep, followed by selecting Edit Vendor.
- Now, the next step is to copy vendor’s name.
- After that, tap on Cancel option to return to vendor center.
- After following the above steps, the user is required to right click on vendor’s name to merge, and then choose the Edit Vendor.
- In the next step, the user needs to replace the vendor name with one copied, and then selecting the OK option.
- The last step is to tap on to the Yes option, at the time when a prompt is displayed to proceed to merge.
With this we come to the end of this article, with the hope that this article might be helpful to you in any manner. By following the above-scribbled steps, the user can easily merge vendors in QuickBooks.
However, if you are finding difficulty in merging vendors, even after following the above steps, then all you need to do is dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-880-6389, and our QuickBooks accounting and bookkeeping experts and highly qualified professionals will be there to assist you in a single call. Do not hesitate to call our technicians anytime, as they remain active round the clock to provide the best possible services to our clients.
Some other helpful articles:
How to Record vendor refunds in QuickBooks desktop?
Troubleshoot unable to print problem in QuickBooks
QuickBooks software is the most tremendous accounting & bookkeeping software that help businesses worldwide. It prevails numerous advanced and modern functionalities in the business sector to boost their business within less time & stress. But a minimum system requirement is necessary to run this software. With the help of this blog post, we are going to pour light on the System requirements for QuickBooks 2019 and Enterprise Solutions.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2019
Operating Systems (OS)
- MS Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1) all editions including 64-bit
- MS Windows 7 SP1 all editions including 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2011, Windows 10, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 8.1 (update 1).
Hardware & Operating System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz minimum
- RAM: 8GB Recommended, 4GB minimum
- ✔ 1-5 Users: 8GB RAM
- ✔ 10 Users: 12GB RAM
- ✔ 15 Users: 16GB RAM
- ✔ 20 Users: 20+GB RAM
- Disk Space: 2.5GB of disk space
- Windows: Use US version Windows for the US QuickBooks. Use Canadian version of Windows for the Canadian QuickBooks.
- Optical Drive: 4X DVD-ROM drive
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 screen resolution or higher
QuickBooks is compatible to integrate with numerous third-party software applications. The list of that software is mentioned below:
- Office 2016 on both 32 and 64-bit (including Outlook 2016)
- Office 201o, Office 2013, and Office 365 on both 32 and 64-bit (including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013)
- Email Estimates, Invoices & other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
- Microsoft Outlook Synchronization requires Outlook 2010
- QuickBooks POS V18.0 & V12.0 (the US only)
- Quicken 2016, 2017, and 2018
- QuickBooks Mac 2016 (the US only)
Firewall & antivirus application compatibility
Below is the list of firewall and antivirus with which QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2019 & Enterprise 19.0 have been tested.
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Firewall (all editions)
- MS Windows Server Firewall (all editions)
- Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)
QuickBooks Mac 2019 (for the US only)
Minimum System Requirement
- At least mac OS 10.12
- Intel processor, Core 2 Duo
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- At least 250 MB available disk space
- For the purpose of download, CD/DVD drive or internet connection is mandatory.
- Printer: In case, you are planning to print lists, checks, lists, reports, graphs, mailing labels, deposit slips, or purchase orders, you need 100% Macintosh-compatible printer.
- Checks: if you want to print the checks, you must use Intuit Checks.
Note: Canadian Image Ready Cheques are not supported.
- Product registration is mandatory.
I hope this information will be helpful to you. In case you if have any doubt anywhere or have questions related to this you can contact us at our QuickBooks Enterprise helpline number any time to troubleshoot the issues related to QuickBooks.
We are a strong & renowned team of Intuit certified professional that strives 24×7 to solve the QB software problems. You can get in touch with us straightaway on our toll-free helpline number .i.e. +1(800)880-6389.
We all know that due to some reason Intuit Inc. stopped launching the new updates of QuickBooks for Mac. The last updated QuickBooks for Mac version was QuickBooks Mac 2016. You must be wondering why..! Why Intuit Inc. stopped the updates of QuickBooks for Mac 2016?? Well, the only reason behind this was – QuickBooks Mac 2016 wasn’t much compatible to run over all kind of operating system.
Many QuickBooks for Mac 2016 version users were facing issues in operating it over their system. Therefore, Intuit Inc. especially about to launch the newly released QuickBooks for Mac 2019 updated version. The QuickBooks Mac 2016 users can update the QuickBooks to the latest released QuickBooks Mac 2019 version in spite of purchasing the whole new QuickBooks Mac 2019 software. To make this QuickBooks for Mac 2019 version compatible with the users, Intuit Inc. provided the minimum system requirement guideline for the US citizens.
QuickBooks for Mac 2019 (for the US only)
System requirements QuickBooks for Mac 2019 are following
Minimum System Requirements
- At least Mac operating system 10.12 (Sierra); supported by Mac operating system 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac operating system 10.14 (Mojave)
- Core 2 Duo or higher Intel processor
- Multi-user server
- At least 2 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM recommended
- At least 250 MB free or available disk space
- For the QB downloaded installation, a CD/DVD drive with a proper internet connection is mandatory.
- Printer: In case, you are planning to print graphs, reports, purchase order, deposit slips invoices, mailing labels, lists, or checks. Make sure that the printer is 100% compatible with the Macintosh
- Checks: In case, you want to print the checks – Use the Intuit Checks. It does not support the Canadian imageready checks.
- It also requires the product registration.
- Export Report Data: The Export Report Data requires the Apple Number v3.5; Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365.
- Email: The Email requires the Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Mac office 365, almost all support to Email.
- Accepts Credit & Debit Cards: it requires the Intuit Merchant Services for QuickBooks Mac.
- QuickBooks Payroll for Mac: QuickBooks Mac integrated with the payroll processing requires a paid subscription, EIN, & Internet access. The QuickBooks 2019 for Mac works swiftly with the QuickBooks Payroll for Mac.
- QuickBooks Payroll for Mac requires Internet connection & Adobe Reader to print the checks and forms.
- System requirements for the QuickBooks Payroll for Mac & Matrix
- Top pay may differ from those of QB. even more, details visit the website at www.macpayroll.com and www.matrix.com
- QBD for Mac 2019 helps a one-way conversion in QuickBooks online because one-way conversion is secure.
- It also helps one-way conversion from QBD for windows 2016-2018.
- Helps Round-Tripping with QB for Windows 2019 because round-tripping is a better option to send the data file to the Accountant.
System Requirements for QuickBooks for Mac Older Versions
Read the QuickBooks system requirement for mac earlier versions:
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R5 or earlier- MacOS 10.10.2 (Yosemite), MacOS 10.11 (EI Caption).
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R6 and later- MacOS 10.11(EL Caption), and MacOS 10.12(Sierra).
- Mac processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- For Multi-user server, your Mac processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run a server.
- Mac Ram should be 2GB RAM(4 GB RAM recommended).
- 250MB of disk space should be available on Mac.
- For Printer: 100% Macintosh-compatible printer, if you plan to print invoices, checks, deposit slips, purchase orders, mailing labels, reports or graphs.
- For Checks: use intuit checks if you intended to print checks. Canadian Image prepared cheques are not supported.
- Product registration required.
We hope that this article provided you the right information. It might be possible that you encounter any problem related to QuickBooks for Mac 2019 or require any information related to it. In such case, we recommend you contact the QuickBooks Support for Mac.
For an urgent QuickBooks for Mac 2019 information, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Support & Help team on their toll-free helpline number .i.e. +1(800)880-6389.
Other popular topics you might like
QuickBooks Desktop 2019: Advanced & Enhanced Functionality
What’s New and Improved Features QuickBooks Desktop Edition 2019
In order to run the hardware or software of a system smoothly and seamlessly, it is necessary and a basic need of a system to have all the system requirements. The same is with QuickBooks and you should check for the system requirements before purchasing the QuickBooks version. However, These system requirements provide the relevant information that ensures that the operating system, hardware and software meet all the requirements of the versions of QuickBooks Desktop that you are using.
Intuit QuickBooks has been helping over 29 million businesses in the United States and thus, it is necessary for them to use with right configuration.
QuickBooks Enterprise Solution 2019 is Now On Sale! You can contact us at 1(800)880-6389 and purchase QuickBooks software in discounted price (40% off).
System Requirements For QuickBooks For All Versions and Editions
Here are the system requirements to download and install the QuickBooks Pro, Premier & Enterprise Solutions 19.0.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1: Natively installed all Editions of Windows 8.1 including 64-bit (It means that it has been installed in a particular system)
- MS Windows 10: Installed in a particular system or environment that has all the editions including 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP 1: It also has natively installed all editions including 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- MS Windows Server 2016
- For Windows- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2011 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 (Enterprise and Professional editions only), Windows Server 2016, Windows 8.1 (update 1), natively installed.
- Linux- When you use QBES Database Server and that too only for installation, then it should be: OpenSuse 42.2, Fodera 25, Red Hat 7 (Update 3)
- Browser Requirement: Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit)
- Sometimes, to make sure that QuickBooks gives good performance, it is important to adjust setting in these products.
- The systems in which Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks (RAID) will be running, QuickBooks will work with those systems. But on a serious note, this is not recommended as this can lead to rise of performance issues and QuickBooks may operate slowly which will affect productivity.
Hardware and Operating System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz minimum
- RAM: RAM of 4GB (minimum) and 8 GB is recommended
- RAM Requirements of the server
- 1-5 users: 8 GB RAM
- 10 Users: 12 GB RAM
- 15 users: 16 GB RAM
- 20 users: 20+ GB RAM
- 5 GB space (additional space for data files)
- Additional software, i.e. 60 MB for Microsoft .Net 4.6 Runtime, will be provided on QuickBooks CD
- Other requirements for Intuit Data Protect (it applies to US users only)
- Minimum 4 GB RAM required
- Either twice the size of the largest file is set to backup along 100 MB space or twice the size is required to restore. Also this space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData + “Intuit/Intuit Data Protect”.
- Note: One thing can surely speed up the performance and that is storing a large .QBW data file on an SSD
- If you are using US QuickBooks Software, then US version of Windows required.
- In case you are using Canadian QuickBooks Software, then Canadian version of Windows.
- Either the language has been set to English or Canada along with keyboard settings to US/CA, then the regional settings are supported very well.
- If the user is hosting multi-user access, then administrator rights are required for the server computer.
- The meaning of natively installed is that it has been already installed on a particular system and does not need to run in a virtual environment.
In order to do the CD installations, 4X DVD-ROM drive is required.
- The display of the system screen is either optimized to 1280 * 1024 resolution or is higher with up to two extended monitors. Furthermore, This will help the user work comfortably on the system.
- It is also best used on a system when the setting has been on ‘Default DPI’.
There are no doubts in the fact that QuickBooks has the capability to integrate with the hundreds of third-party applications. Additional RAM is provided to the software in order to increase the use the features.
- Office 2016 both on 32 and 64-bit
- Office 2010 and Office 2013 and 365 both on 32 and 64-bit (It is important to note that Office 365 is only available when it is being installed locally)
- When a user has to export reports, in that case also, he needs to have Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013 or 2010 or Office 365.
- Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, 2010 or Office 365 is also required when it comes to preparing letters.
- Invoices, Email estimates and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-16, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com, and SMTP-supporting e-mail clients.
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2010 (32-bit)
- When a user synchronizes with Outlook, it requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook.
Note: Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. Also, a duplicate record can occur if sync is performed.
- Applies to US only- QuickBooks Point of Sale V12.0, V11.0, V10.0
- TurboTax 2016 and 2015 (Both for personal and business purpose)
- Lacerate 2016 and 2015 (Applies to US Only)
- Lacerate 2016 and 2015 (for US only)
- Pro-Series tax years 2016 and 2015 (for US only)
- Quicken 2016, 2017, 2018
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 (for US only)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: It requires Business Planner, Payroll and viewing forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later.
- Internet access is required with at least 56 kbps connection speed (however 1 Mbps recommended) for Payroll and other online features and services.
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Windows Mail, Hotmail and AOL
- Internet Explorer 11
Firewall and Antivirus Software compatibility
Same like other QuickBooks versions, QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2019 and Enterprise 19.0 have also been tested with the firewall and antivirus products:
- Microsoft Windows Server Firewall (all editions)
- Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)
- MS Windows 8.1 Firewall (all editions)
- Microsoft Security Essentials
System Requirements for QuickBooks Enterprise 2017
Operating System Supported:
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R-2
- Windows Server 2011 R2
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Windows 7 Service pack-1 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7 SP1
- Linux is required when using QBES Database Server-only installation.
Hardware and Operating System Requirements:
- Minimum 2.4 GHz processor
- Minimum 4GB RAM required ( 8GB RAM Recommended)
System Requirements for QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS):
- 4GB RAM for single workstation and 8GB RAM for multi-user
- 1Gb disk space
- 4 GHz processor for single users and 2.8 GHz for multi-users
- Multi-core processor for multi-user implementations.
System Requirements for QuickBooks for MAC:
QuickBooks for Mac 2019 (US Only)
Minimum System Requirements:
- MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) ad should be supported by macOS 10.13 and macOS 10.14
- 2GB RAM ( 4GB Recommended)
- Product registration
- 250 MB disk space should be available
- CD/DVD Drive for download installation
- Printer to print invoices, checks, etc.
- Use intuit checks
- Intel processor (Core Duo 2 or higher) is required
- Apple Numbers v3.5; Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365 are required to export data
- Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Mac office 365, almost all support to Email is required for Emails
- Intuit Merchant Services for QB for Mac is required in order to accept debit and credit cards.
- Integrating Processing Payroll: Requires a paid subscription, EIN and Internet access for QuickBooks for Mac.
- Adobe reader and printer must require to print checks and forms in QB payroll for Mac because of its basic needs of the system. (Additional fees apply)
- Top pay may differ from those of QB. even more, details visit the website at www.macpayroll.com
- QBD for Mac 2019 supports a one-way conversion in QuickBooks online and supports the same from QBD for windows 2016 to 2018
- Supports Round-Tripping with QuickBooks for Windows 2019 because round-tripping is a better option to send their data file to their Accountant.
System Requirements for the Older Versions of Mac:
- MacOS 10.10.2 and MacOS 10.11 are required for QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R5 or earlier.
- MacOS 10.11 and MacOS 10.12 are required for Mac 2016 R6 and later
- At least 2GB RAM and 4GB is recommended
- 250MB disk space
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher should be the Mac processor.
- If you wish to print checks, then use intuit checks.
- Product registration is required.
- A 100% Macintosh-compatible printer if print of invoices, checks, purchase orders, reports and graphs are required
Integration/Compatibility Requirements of QuickBooks software:
- Apple Mail, Outlook 2011 for Mac or Microsoft Entourage 2018 are required for e-mail.
- Internet connectivity is required for QuickBooks Payroll for Mac and Adobe Reader is required to print checks and forms.
- Apple Numbers ’09, Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 are required to export report information.
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 supports one-side conversion from QB for Windows OS 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2016.
- Intuit Merchant Service is required to accept credit and debit cards directly into QB 2016 for Mac.
- If QB is integrated with Mac, then a paid subscription, internet access and EIN are required to process payroll.
System Requirements for QuickBooks App:
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GHz
- SIMD Extensions 2 (Support for Streaming)
- Minimum internet speed 512 Kbps
- Recommended speed- 1 MBPS
- Or as suggested by QuickBooks Online
MACHINE TYPES SUPPORTED:
SUPPORTED QUICKBOOKS SYSTEM:
For Windows: Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
For Mac: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks), and Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
- 1280*800 screen resolution or higher than that
- Between 1200*800 and 1600*900
- Between 1600*1200 and 1920*1200
- Between 1920*1440 and 2560*1440
- Up to 200% DPI
- Extended monitor support
The blog will be quite useful for you to find the exact system requirements required QuickBooks Accounting Software (Pro, Premier & Enterprise Solutions). If you wish to seek more help or guidance, connect with our QuickBooks experts at toll-free number +1(800)880-6389.