Earlier, employers had to struggle a lot to let the employees access their paycheck data. However, the “View my paycheck” feature introduced by Intuit now lets the users share paycheck details with the employees easily. The QuickBooks workforce further lets an employer invite their employees to view and print the paychecks and W-2s using any system with an internet connection. Not just that, with the workforce the employees can easily access their paychecks along with the timesheets, through TSheets. By simply activating the ViewMyPaycheck option, employees can use their pay stubs and tax details. Activating this feature involves a bunch of steps, which we will be discussing later in this piece of writing. Thus, we recommend you to stick around till the end, and unleash further about Intuit Workforce
If you require further information about Paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce, please feel free to contact QuickBooks Customer Service number +1-800-360-4183. Our dedicated team of technical experts is always available to serve you with the entire process in the least possible time and in the best way.
Introduction to View My Paycheck
View My Paycheck by intuit is available freebie with any web browser. Or it can be accessed with QuickBooks 2009 and also with later intuit account. This View My Paycheck gives authorization to your employees to access their financial information and payroll data whenever, at anytime and anywhere. They can also use this website as an online portal to access their salary information with ease and security.
Some Basic Characteristics of View My Paycheck are:
- View My Paycheck helps in assembling all your financial information like your current and year-to-date earnings and withdrawals. Where you can easily get to know how your salary was calculated and where your money is invested.
- Also, you can easily get a copy of your pay stub. By just Clicking on the option Save as PDF to save the PDF copy on your system, and then afterwards you can print it for your records.
- Then opt for Preferences and hit a checkmark at the Send me an email when new pay stubs are available checkbox. And this will notify you as soon as a new QuickBooks pay stub is uploaded.
Procedure to activate View My Paycheck in QuickBooks
For activating View My Paycheck follow the basic steps mentioned below:
- Start this by opening QuickBooks Online and then opt for the Employees in the menu bar.
- After that go for the Manage Payroll Cloud Services option and then tick the View My Paycheck option.
- Now create a payroll service PIN, when asked. This PIN is used to send pay stub information. You can now confirm the PIN by re-inserting it.
Now send the payroll information to View My Paycheck
Follow the Steps to send the payroll information to View My Paycheck. They are:
- Create Paychecks as created before.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions given on the window and when a screen on the window appears to confirm printing, then select to Send to Intuit.
- Finally, select the send option in the Send/Receive Data.
To start with View My Paycheck as an Employee
For starting with View My Paycheck as an employee you must require following things:
Intuit Account: Log in to intuit account with your credentials. Or you can also create a new account after signing up for View My Paycheck.
Social Security number: You also need to have your social security number and your net salary from the previous salary. After this, View My Paycheck will now verify the above given details.
Following Steps for using View My Paycheck
- Start with Opening the web browser and type intuit.com for opening intuit account.
- Then opt for to Sign up.
- Enter the email address you have. Or if you have an intuit account then directly sign in by using your user ID or password and then move forward as per the given instructions.
Point to be noted: To ensure that you need to run minimum of one payroll so that View My Paycheck is properly set up for your employees
- For Log in to View My Paycheck, make a strong password and confirm it, it is also recommended to always use this password while log in to View My Paycheck.
- If in case you forget your QuickBooks user ID and Password, choose any security question that will be asked for future. With the help of this you can reset your password.
- Then to sign up select the option.
- After that you just need to enter your SSN and the Net Pay from your previous paycheck.
Here the Net payment means the amount of your salary after deducting all taxes and other deductions.
- Finally Select the option All Done.
Point to be noted: Since View My Paycheck has been updated to QuickBooks Work Force so you can follow the same procedure as given above.
How to Set up QuickBooks Workforce for QuickBooks Desktop Version?
Follow the below mentioned to set up QB Workforce for QuickBooks Desktop Version:
- Start this by opening QuickBooks Desktop Company and then navigate to the Employees option.
- Before moving ahead be sure to update QuickBooks Desktop and install latest QuickBooks Payroll tax table updates. And then hit the Manage Payroll Cloud Services option that appears before the screen.
- Once the Payroll Cloud Services window is open, hit on the ON to turn the status of QuickBooks Workforce to ON.
- After that create or confirm the PIN when asked and then select Save Changes option.
- Now in the confirmation window press Return to QuickBooks.
For uploading paycheck information after every payroll, kindly follow steps given below:
- In the QuickBooks Desktop company file, create the paychecks as you have normally created earlier.
- Then follow all the on-screen guidelines and apart from printing checks make sure to select Send to Intuit® on the Confirmation and follow the Next Steps given in the screen.
- After that on the Send/Receive Data window, select Send. When asked, insert your Payroll Service PIN.
Basic steps to send Invitation to the Employees for the QuickBooks Workforce
- For this open the QuickBooks Desktop Company and go to the Employees option.
- After that choose Manage Payroll Cloud Services by clicking on it.
- Once the Payroll Cloud Services Window appears under the QuickBooks Workforce Status section, tap the Invite Employees option.
- Consequently, the Employee List opens up there.
- Pick out the employees to whom you want to give access to and then add their email addresses.
- Select on the Send Invite option by clicking on it.
How to download and print your paychecks?
The employees have an option to download and print paychecks. For this, you need to follow the given options:
- Start with checking whether you are registered on a workfroce account or not.
- In case you already have a workforce account, then login to the account otherwise sign up.
- After that, go for the paychecks option.
- You can see multiple paychecks; in case you choose the right date range and it further allows you to track the data for 1 year.
- Once done with that, see the download option on the pay stub and click on it.
- Open the pay stub, where you can view, print, and download it.
- In case you need to download all the paystubs at once, then you can do this by clicking on the download all.
Both the View My Paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce have provided enough work flexibility and versatility to the QuickBooks users. Where the Employees can access their essential payroll related information. This on the other hand helps the Employers to save the task who earlier had to take out the printout of the information.
Though it is quite obvious that with the updates at times Errors can occur as well. Therefore, to resolve such technical errors we strongly suggest you get in contact with QuickBooks ProAdvisors and experts. Our QuickBooks team of experts is available at QuickBooks Support toll free number +1-800-360-4183 and fix all your Queries related to View My Paycheck in the least possible time and in the best possible way.
FAQs Related to View my paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce
One can retrieve a pay stub from a bank, especially if the user receives direct deposits from the employer. Moreover, the QuickBooks Workforce View My Paycheck feature lets the user to easily able to access the paychecks.
You can invite employees for View my paycheck feature in QuickBooks using the steps below:
1. At first, move to payroll and click on employees.
2. Now choose invite to workforce
3. And then, check the boxes to the names of the employees you wish to invite and then enter the email addresses.
4. You now have to choose and send invitations.
You can sign in to workforce using the steps below:
1. Open email
2. Choose create account or sign in to accept the invitation.
3. Create an Intuit account with your email and password.
4. In case you already have an Intuit account, then sign in with that email and password.
This might help: How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 30114?
You might also need: How to Solve QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15102?