Are you having trouble in activating view my Paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce? If YES, then All right, need not to worry guys. To help you we came up with this useful write-up. Here you will get to know each and everything in detail about How to activate View My Paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce in QuickBooks Accounting Software.
View My Paycheck by Intuit is an option that let employees to view their paycheck information in details with the aid of right credentials. With the help of this View My Paycheck employees get rid of the struggle of sending a particular payroll data, can see their paychecks in the online portal. Furthermore, it also allows them to access their paystubs and tax information.
If you require further more information about Paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce, please feel free to contact QuickBooks Customer Service number +1-844-405-0907 Our dedicated team of techie experts is always available to serve you with the entire process in the least possible time and in the best way.
Introduction to View My Paycheck
View My Paycheck by intuit is available freebie with any web browser. Or it can be accessed with QuickBooks 2009 and also with later intuit account. This View My Paycheck gives authorization to your employees to access their financial information and payroll data whenever at anytime and anywhere. They can also use this website as an online portal to access their salary information with ease and security.
Some Basic Characteristics of View My Paycheck are:
- View My Paycheck helps in assembling all your financial information like your current and year-to-date earnings and withdrawals. Where you can easily get to know how your salary was calculated and where your money is invested.
- Also, you can easily get the copy of your pay stub. By just Clicking on the option Save as PDF to save the PDF copy on your system, and then afterwards you can print it for your records.
- Then opt for Preferences and hit a checkmark at the Send me an email when new pay stubs are available checkbox. And this will notify you as soon as a new QuickBooks pay stub is uploaded.
Procedure to activate View My Paycheck in QuickBooks
For activating View My Paycheck follow the basic steps mentioned below:
- Start this by opening QuickBooks Online and then opt for the Employees in the menu bar.
- After that go for the Manage Payroll Cloud Services option and then tick the View My Paycheck option.
- Now create a payroll service PIN, when asked. This PIN is used to send pay stub information. You can now confirm the PIN by re-inserting it.
Now send the payroll information to View My Paycheck
Follow the Steps to send the payroll information to View My Paycheck. They are:
- Create Paychecks as created before.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions given on the window and when a screen on the window appears to confirm printing, then select to Send to Intuit.
- Finally, select the send option in the Send/Receive Data.
To start with View My Paycheck as an Employee
For starting with View My Paycheck as an employee you must require following things:
Intuit Account: Log in to intuit account with your credentials. Or you can also create a new account after signing up for View My Paycheck.
Social Security number: You also need to have your social security number and your net salary from the previous salary. After this, View My Paycheck will now verify the above given details.
Following Steps for using View My Paycheck
- Start with Opening the web browser and type intuit.com for opening intuit account.
- Then Opt for to Sign up.
- Enter the email address you have. Or if you have an intuit account then directly sign in by using your user ID or password and then move forward as per the given instructions.
Point to be noted: To ensure that you need to run minimum of one payroll so that View My Paycheck is properly set up for your employees
- For Log in to View My Paycheck, make a strong password and confirm it, it is also recommended to always use this password while log in to View My Paycheck.
- If in case you forget your QuickBooks user ID and Password, choose any security question that will be asked for future. With the help of this you can reset your password.
- Then for sign up select the option.
- After that you just need to enter your SSN and the Net Pay from your previous paycheck.
Here the Net payment means the amount of your salary after deducting all taxes and other deductions.
- Finally Select the option All Done.
Point to be noted: Since View My Paycheck has been updated to QuickBooks Work Force so you can follow the same procedure as given above.
How to Set up QuickBooks Workforce for QuickBooks Desktop Version?
Follow the below mentioned to set up QB Workforce for QuickBooks Desktop Version:
- Start this by opening QuickBooks Desktop Company and then navigate to the Employees option.
- Before moving ahead be sure to update QuickBooks Desktop and install latest QuickBooks Payroll tax table updates. And then hit the Manage Payroll Cloud Services option that appears before the screen.
- Once the Payroll Cloud Services window is open, hit on the ON to turn the status of QuickBooks Workforce to ON.
- After that create or confirm the PIN when asked and then select Save Changes option.
- Now in the confirmation window press the Return to QuickBooks.
For uploading paycheck information after every payroll, kindly follow steps given below:
- In the QuickBooks Desktop company file, create the paychecks as you have normally created earlier.
- Then follow all the on-screen guidelines and apart from printing checks make sure to select Send to Intuit® on the Confirmation and follow the Next Steps given in the screen.
- After that on the Send/Receive Data window, select Send. When asked, insert your Payroll Service PIN.
Basic steps to send Invitation to the Employees for the QuickBooks Workforce
- For this open the QuickBooks Desktop Company and go to the Employees option.
- After that choose Manage Payroll Cloud Services by clicking on it.
- Once the Payroll Cloud Services Window appears the under QuickBooks Workforce Status section tap the Invite Employees option.
- Consequently, the Employee List opens up there.
- Pick out the employees to whom you want to give access to and then add their email addresses.
- Select on the Send Invite option by clicking on it.
Both the View My Paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce has provided enough work flexibility and versatility to the QuickBooks users. Where the Employees can access their essential payroll related information. This on the other hand helps the Employers to save the task who earlier had to take out the print out of the information.
Though it is quite obvious that with the updates at times Errors can occurs as well. Therefore, to resolve such kind of technical errors we strongly suggest you to get connect with QuickBooks ProAdvisors and experts. Our QuickBooks team of experts is available at QuickBooks Support toll free number +1-844-405-0907 and fix all your Queries related to View My Paycheck in the least possible time and in the best possible way.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 15103 when updating Desktop or Payroll?
This might help: How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 30114?
You might also need: How to Solve QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15102?