For the past decade QuickBooks have emerged as one of the best accounting payroll software in the world. It’s not only packed with powerful features but also assists in simplifying business. Some of the features this application has are automatic tax calculations, e-payment, free transactions, and many more. And that is why it is being used by small and medium businesses all across the globe.
But as it is a software, users often face certain issues with it and in this article we will discuss the most common QuickBooks Payroll errors & their solution.
Most of the QuickBooks Payroll error happens when customers try to update the payroll software or the tax table, or try to set an employee up for a child support deduction, try to pay employees and more.
You may also read: What is QuickBooks error code 80070057?
What can occur these errors:
Below are few of the reason for the errors.
- Incorrect billing information
- Damaged QuickBooks company file
- Users have not registered their QuickBooks software
- A tax table file in the payroll folder is damaged.
Common QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Errors
Here a list of most common QuickBooks desktop payroll errors:
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Error PS107
- Payroll Error PS058
- QuickBooks Payroll Update Errors
- Intuit QuickBooks Error PS032
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
- QB Payroll Error PS033
- QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 17337
- QuickBooks Error Code 15240
- Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Error 15102
How to fix QuickBooks Payroll Most Common Errors?
To get the errors resolved, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
Run a Repair on QuickBooks
- First thing to do is click on the “Start” button and select “Control Panel“.
- After this double-click “Add or Remove” Programs
- After that, You need to select the QuickBooks program
- And then click on “Change or Remove Program” option.
- In the QuickBooks Installation window click on “Next” button.
- In the QuickBooks Maintenance Window select on Repair, then click on “Next” and then click on “Repair” button
- Finally, click on Finish in the QuickBooks Maintenance Complete Window.
See Also: What is QuickBooks error code 6000?
If the first step doesn’t work for you the Uninstall and Reinstall the QuickBooks
- First of all, Click on the Microsoft Windows “Start” button and then choose the “Control Panel“.
- After that you have to manually remove the following QuickBooks installation folders.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files\Intuit
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents (Shared Documents)\Intuit
That’s all from our behalf. We hope that above given both solution methods works for you and now you are capable to solve Intuit Payroll related most common errors.
See Also: Troubleshoot QuickBooks error code H505
If still you are troubling with these errors then connect with one of our QuickBooks Payroll support agent and get the U.S based best technical support for your QuickBooks issues. Our dedicated helpline number is 1(800)880-6389. We feel more happy to help you out in this. Call us today.!