Know What is QuickBooks Error Code 5502 and how to resolve it:
The error category of QuickBooks Error 5502 is that ‘Sync is not completed properly’. Unfortunately, a user works on their QB accounting software and may encounter error code 5502, this message receives on users desktop – QuickBooks data has been uploaded, but failed to connect via the server.
In this blog context, we are going to share some simplest troubleshooting steps that might resolved.
What Causes Error Code 5502 in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Error 5502 Causes due to many reasons as described here:
- Error Code 5502 causes due to matter that is grasp through on-line services. The information was given by QB Company file that was uploaded with a success.
- A Company file augmentation has been changed, so QuickBooks is not ready to peruse which a Company has recorded.
- Error 5502 results of the matter grasp on-line services. Or it occurs when the third-party in the developer application connections to the QuickBooks.
- The information in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded with success. However, a slip occurred whereas downloading the changes created by applications’ mistreatment grasp online services.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15218?
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 5502?
As discussed below, here we have given a list of QuickBooks Error Code 5502 solutions.
Check out the following solutions as mentioned here:
Solution 1: Create a New folder and then Copy the Company file
- Firstly try to “Create” and open a “New folder” and copy the company file into the created folder.
- Now “Rename” it & then try to change its extension as “QBM” and save the file.
- You need to open your QuickBooks software and restore your all of the portable files.
- Rename the “Extension” of the file if the file is not opening.
- Restore all your backups.
- If the file still not opened, with the extension “.QBX“, then “Rename” it.
- Try to install the latest version release of a “Sync Manager“.
Solution 2: Rename the QuickBooks .nd File
- Open the folder name at where a user has stored the company file.
- In the data folder, give a one look at “.nd file” (For eg: “MyCompanyFileName.qbw“.)
- Give one right click to the “.nd file” & then click on “Rename“.
- You need to write “.OLD” extension at the end of the file name to “Rename” it.
- After that try to “Rescan” your file with the help of using QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- If a user will open the company file over the network, then this step is applicable for that only. Now try to perform this step on that server:
- Press the “Window” key, on your keyboard.
- Click on to the “QuickBooks database server manager” option.
- This displays to browse the folder window. Click on it to add the folder.
- Choose the file or a folder, where the user has stored the company file.
- Hit a click on “OK” key button.
- Now click on “Scan” option.
- Once the scan process completes, re-open your company file and test it once.
The bottom line
After applying these troubleshooting steps we really hope that you can able to fix this QuickBooks error code 5502 by your own. If the error still exists there or the sync manager is not functioning properly, do not worry we are always there for you to fix all your QB related concerns. For any help, you can take advice and assistance directly by our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors team.
Ask expert guidance proffered by our diligence expertise through online. We are here to resolve your hindrances and clear all your doubts in just a few minutes. Thus, connect us at QuickBooks Error support number i.e. +1-844-405-0907 at which expertise are highly trained & have an amazing work experience in deploying countable hurdles as 24/7.
Few other helpful articles: