We all know that due to some reason Intuit Inc. stopped launching the new updates of QuickBooks for Mac. The last updated QuickBooks for Mac version was QuickBooks Mac 2016. You must be wondering why..! Why Intuit Inc. stopped the updates of QuickBooks for Mac 2016?? Well, the only reason behind this was – QuickBooks Mac 2016 wasn’t much compatible to run over all kind of operating system.
Many QuickBooks for Mac 2016 version users were facing issues in operating it over their system. Therefore, Intuit Inc. especially about to launch the newly released QuickBooks for Mac 2019 updated version. The QuickBooks Mac 2016 users can update the QuickBooks to the latest released QuickBooks Mac 2019 version in spite of purchasing the whole new QuickBooks Mac 2019 software. To make this QuickBooks for Mac 2019 version compatible with the users, Intuit Inc. provided the minimum system requirement guideline for the US citizens.
QuickBooks for Mac 2019 (for the US only)
System requirements QuickBooks for Mac 2019 are following
Minimum System Requirements
- At least Mac operating system 10.12 (Sierra); supported by Mac operating system 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac operating system 10.14 (Mojave)
- Core 2 Duo or higher Intel processor
- Multi-user server
- At least 2 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM recommended
- At least 250 MB free or available disk space
- For the QB downloaded installation, a CD/DVD drive with a proper internet connection is mandatory.
- Printer: In case, you are planning to print graphs, reports, purchase order, deposit slips invoices, mailing labels, lists, or checks. Make sure that the printer is 100% compatible with the Macintosh
- Checks: In case, you want to print the checks – Use the Intuit Checks. It does not support the Canadian imageready checks.
- It also requires the product registration.
- Export Report Data: The Export Report Data requires the Apple Number v3.5; Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365.
- Email: The Email requires the Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Mac office 365, almost all support to Email.
- Accepts Credit & Debit Cards: it requires the Intuit Merchant Services for QuickBooks Mac.
- QuickBooks Payroll for Mac: QuickBooks Mac integrated with the payroll processing requires a paid subscription, EIN, & Internet access. The QuickBooks 2019 for Mac works swiftly with the QuickBooks Payroll for Mac.
- QuickBooks Payroll for Mac requires Internet connection & Adobe Reader to print the checks and forms.
- System requirements for the QuickBooks Payroll for Mac & Matrix
- Top pay may differ from those of QB. even more, details visit the website at www.macpayroll.com and www.matrix.com
- QBD for Mac 2019 helps a one-way conversion in QuickBooks online because one-way conversion is secure.
- It also helps one-way conversion from QBD for windows 2016-2018.
- Helps Round-Tripping with QB for Windows 2019 because round-tripping is a better option to send the data file to the Accountant.
System Requirements for QuickBooks for Mac Older Versions
Read the QuickBooks system requirement for mac earlier versions:
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R5 or earlier- MacOS 10.10.2 (Yosemite), MacOS 10.11 (EI Caption).
- QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R6 and later- MacOS 10.11(EL Caption), and MacOS 10.12(Sierra).
- Mac processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- For Multi-user server, your Mac processor should be Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run a server.
- Mac Ram should be 2GB RAM(4 GB RAM recommended).
- 250MB of disk space should be available on Mac.
- For Printer: 100% Macintosh-compatible printer, if you plan to print invoices, checks, deposit slips, purchase orders, mailing labels, reports or graphs.
- For Checks: use intuit checks if you intended to print checks. Canadian Image prepared cheques are not supported.
- Product registration required.
We hope that this article provided you the right information. It might be possible that you encounter any problem related to QuickBooks for Mac 2019 or require any information related to it. In such case, we recommend you contact the QuickBooks Support for Mac.
Other popular topics you might like