QuickBooks is a premier accounting software that works flawlessly on both Mac and Windows operating systems. But QuickBooks functions differently on the two operating systems. QuickBooks for MAC has a varied user interface as compared to QuickBooks for desktop. In terms of features and performance, QuickBooks MAC is the best device for using QuickBooks desktop, but the main issue that arises is disabling all the merchant services. In order to disable merchant services in QuickBooks Mac software, the user is not required to go anywhere to perform the operation, he/she can easily resolve this issue by following the instructions provided in this article.
Here in this article, we will discuss the disabling of the merchant services in QuickBooks for MAC such that you will not be asked for your credit card information while you enter your invoice. This article includes every troubleshooting step that you need to know to fix the MAC issue. Contact our QuickBooks support team at +1-844-405-0907 if you are a new user of the software and not good in technical aspects.
Similar Article: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77?
Things you need to keep in Mind while Installing QuickBooks
- If any of your clients introduces refreshes, then you are find that every client requires to introduce the refresh.
- Sometimes this refresh procedure requires a document to be replaced. This may includes making reinforcement and getting each alternate person out of program and closing down the forms of business for a while.
- The process of refresh needs some serious kind of energy once it gets started.
- There might be some issues in updates that you need to hold up well. Occasionally, there will be errors in an update that are much serious than the one which get settled by a refresh.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0?
Steps to Disabling Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC
- Click on the ‘Command ⌘ and F‘ keys (simultaneously) on your MAC.
- Now explore key-chain and then press ‘key-chain accesss’.
- Type in QuickBooks word in search box, click on ‘connection ticket(s)‘ for the merchant services.
- After that Click on ‘edit‘ and then ‘delete‘.
- A box will show up and inquire if you are sure to delete connection ticket.
- Next, a message will show up, which basically will inquire for some confirmation being displayed below:
Congratulations! You have disabled merchant services in QuickBooks MAC successfully. To make sure you have successfully removed all the merchant services, so you can log out or restart the MAC if required
Another Procedure to Disable Merchant Services
The automatic highlight available on Mac will obtain these updates and then put it on your MAC, which will support you to disable the merchant services in QuickBooks Mac. It is an extremely easy procedure to install QuickBooks in your MAC computer.
Read this also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6190 and 816?
We hope that you will be able to disable merchant services on QuickBooks MAC, after following the steps enumerated above. If the issue still persists or you need any other QB related assistance, then feel free to reach us at +1-844-405-0907 and speak to our efficient QuickBooks Mac support team.
Some other helpful articles
Convert your company file to a newer version in QuickBooks desktop for Mac
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 304?