Qbwin.Log: Lvl_error Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer Id Number generally appears when you use or try to use an invalid Customer Id while setting up the account with online services such as Bank Feeds. The error is mostly triggered by the log files of QuickBooks. There are a few do-it-yourself methods to troubleshooting methods to fix it. The users who already have faced this issue, however, recommend that contacting an experience and reliable technical QuickBooks support team member is the best option.
Resolve your QuickBooks online services if, when rebuilding or verifying data, either of the process does not complete and the QBWIN.log shows:
“Error Description: LVL_ERROR–Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number–> Record = XXX.”
Types of Qbwin.Log: Lvl_error
- log: Orphan payee found in Online cache
- log: Verify Target: Invalid Open Balance
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify item history Target quantity on order mismatch error
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number&> Record = XXX.
- log: Verify list. Duplicate name encountered
- LVL_SEVERE_ERROR-GetDecryptedCreditCardNumber Failed: The decryption has failed. CHECKPOINT: Failed to decrypt customer credit card number. Customer ID: nnnn.
- log: LVL_ERROR-error: Verify Account List Item: View out of sequence
- log: LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Verify Item History: Build txn target bad pending state. Item = nnnnn
- LVL_ERROR-Unable to decrypt social security number/social insurance number
- log: LVL_ERROR-error: Verify Payroll Item : Invalid tax authority
- log: LVL_Error-Error: Verify Item: Invalid tax agency
How to Resolve the QuickBooks “qbwin.log: lvl_error” Error?
There is two possible solution process are mentioned here.
Method 1: Rectify the Customer IDs on accounts set up for online services in the Chart of Accounts
To fix this issue, we need to correct the Customer ID and this is the very first step.
- First of all, Select ‘Company‘ Option and then ‘Chart of Accounts‘
- After that Check whether your bank is enabled for online services
- Right on the bank account and choose the ‘Edit Account‘ option
- Now Go to the ‘setting tab‘ for ‘Bank Feed‘
- In the Setting tab, make a correction in Customer ID. Now, press and close this ‘setting‘ tab and come out of the screen.
- Finally, run the ‘similar data utility‘ to ensure that changes have been made to the ‘Customer ID‘. This would stop the process to be completed.
Method 2: Verify the online bank information in QuickBooks and try to connect to your bank again
The method 2 can be followed if the desired results are not received from the Option-1. To start with the Method-2, verify your online bank details in the QuickBooks account. Connect with your bank to which this information is associated.
- First of all, Go to ‘List menu‘ and choose ‘Chart of Accounts’.
- As you encounter an error, right click on the ‘account‘ that is connected with your online QuickBooks services such as Banking.
- After that Go to ‘Edit‘ option.
- Move to Bank Feed settings. Ensure that the information of your setup ‘Customer ID‘ matches with the ‘Customer ID‘.
- If this is also not matched with the Customer ID, then rectify the information by pressing ‘Save & Close‘ option.
- One of the suspected causes of this error can be the extra space, special character, dash in the Customer ID field. If anything is there, we would suggest you to remove that quickly.
- Every Customer ID or PIN Fields may have alphanumeric characters as per the policy of bank or financial institution. So, when you match your ID with the Customer ID field, then ensure to consider them. This is a sensitive case and thus should be kept in notice.
- May be your account has locked if you have exceeded the number of login attempts unsuccessfully. If it has been locked out, then please connect with your bank to resolve this issue.
After this, jump to Bank Feed center in your QuickBooks account, and re-establish the connection under Sent items.
Method 3: Restore a backup
We always recommend you to keep a backup of your QuickBooks company file. A backup created recently may really come handy to restore your accounts. Open QuickBooks and then go to company file. If you have created a backup of your QB company file, proceed to use that to restore your accounts.
Open QuickBooks and then go to your Company File. If QBWin.log error persists, move to the next troubleshooting method.
Method 4: Use Auto Data Recovery tool
You may require assistance to fix your company file with Auto Data Recovery. Please note that this tool is only available for QB Pro, Premier, and Enterprise for Windows. You can’t use this tool with Accountant Editions. You can learn more about our data recovery services here.
After performing the above-mentioned steps, you should get the desired result. However, if the problem/error still persists or your QuickBooks is not working properly, then you can contact our QuickBooks technical support team who will help you find out the exact reason for the error and will resolve the issue in the least possible time.
Our experts are available round the clock and are highly experienced. Just connect with us today 1-844-405-0907.
Useful topics you may like