Causes and Solutions of QuickBooks Error 1335
QuickBooks is a versatile accounting software that is used by millions of business owners and accountants across the planet. There is no doubt that it consists of various cutting-edge tools and technologies, but it sometimes receives errors and glitches that may cause it to freeze functioning. One error which users face while using the software, updating it, or while fixing an issue is QuickBooks Error 1335.
Here, in this blog, we will give you a detailed information of the causes, impacts and solutions of this error.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 304?
What is QuickBooks Error 1335?
QuickBooks Error 1335 means the cabinet file (data1.cab) needed for ongoing installation is corrupt or damaged. Plus, the cabinet file (2), which is another vital file for this installation is not usable. QB Error 1335 is indeed a Microsoft Windows error that takes place while updating the accounting software or repairing its installation. You may get one of the following Microsoft Windows errors occurs when updating QuickBooks or repairing a QuickBooks installation:
- Error 1335: The cabinet file [data1.cab] required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used.
- Error 1335: The cabinet file  required for this installation cannot be used.
What Causes QuickBooks Error 1335?
Here are some other reasons that trigger QB Error 1335 and their solutions:
- Make sure that your software CD has no scratches and dust as they can cause issues in reading.
- You can clean the CD softly and retry the installing it.
- Installation issues normally appear because of insufficient installation memory settings on your system.
- The system requirements of your computer for QuickBooks accounting software installation and refer the MS knowledge base for particulars on changing these settings.
- You can temporarily disable some software. Including anti-virus software at the time of installing QuickBooks.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1335?
You can follow these solutions mentioned below to resolve your Error Code 1335. However, If you are not good in technical aspects or want a quick solution of this error then you can contact our QuickBooks Support team to get a feasible solution for this error.
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Download and run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- The tool will automatically try to find and fix the errors.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Double click on the file to “Run” the tool.
- Next, select the first option “I am having problems installing QuickBooks.”
- Click “OK“
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77?
Solution 2: Manually Resolve Error 1335
In case the error is not fixed even after running the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool, you can try fixing the error using the below mentioned manual steps:
- Get a hard drive installation of QB software to copy the installation folders from your QuickBooks CD to your hard drive and use copied files to install QuickBooks from your hard drive simply.
- If in case you continue receiving errors from the CD on a second computer, the CD may reduce in size. You can download QuickBooks and then follow the QuickBooks software from your hard drive through the copied files.
- If you still receive errors, then clear the temporary folder and reattempt to install it.
We hope that you find this article helpful and resume working after fixing QuickBooks Error Code 1335. In case the issue still persists, you can call us at 1-844-405-0907 to save time and efforts. We are Host Docket, a leading QuickBooks Support & Help Service provider. With us on your disposal, you can rest assured of the best in class services in the least time possible.
Few other articles to read