In the year 1983, the invent of QuickBooks accounting and bookkeeping software was developed and launched by Intuit Inc. This accounting software contains all the financial reports & data of the company such as its customer, employees, and vendors. But at times any unanticipated situation might come in front of the user, when accounting software stops working and starts showing error/errors. Mostly in such scenario, the QuickBooks users are restricted to access the company files and the business information that is stored or saved in QBW file completely. We will discuss the most common QuickBooks error that the user might come across is – QuickBooks Error Code C=43.
This article is written in context to QuickBooks error code C=43, if you are seeking for further information related to this error, then you can stick to the article till the end, or can get in touch with our QuickBooks error support team for more details by dialing our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-360-4183.
Read Also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe?
What is QuickBooks Error C=43?
It is quite obvious that it might become an urgent need for the user to troubleshoot the QB errors, in order to carry out tasks and regain the data stored in the QuickBooks software. One of the most common QuickBooks error that the user might come across is – QuickBooks Error Code C=43.
When QB Error C=43 occurs, the following error messages gets displayed on your screen:
Error Description: “QuickBooks Error C=43: Error reading a transaction or memorized transaction” [Unable to Read transactions]
Why QuickBooks error C=43 occurs?
In this article, we are going to mention the description, causes, and solution of Error C=43. Possibly, the QuickBooks error C=43 appears due to the one or more reasons are given below.
- When the QuickBooks data file/files are damaged.
- If the QB software tries an attempt to navigate a report, then this error could be seen.
- It usually appears when the form 1099 & W2 are printed.
- Poor internet connection might also be the reason behind the occurrence of this error.
- Windows registry files are corrupted, then this issue could be seen.
- Firewall is blocking the internet connection or QuickBooks files to access.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Online Error 101?
Steps to fix QuickBooks error C=43 (Unable to read transaction)
Follow the procedure to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code C=43 (Unable to read transaction) & to remove the corruption in the QuickBooks (QBW) file.
Solution 1: Use the QuickBooks feature “Rebuild Data”
The Intuit Inc. product QuickBooks has an In-build feature to resolve the QuickBooks error code C=43 from the QB software. The “Rebuild Data” feature is generally used when the error code appears due to the damaged QuickBooks data file/files. Rebuilding a company file is an ideal step in these situations. Perform these quick steps to Rebuild your company file.
Steps to run the Rebuild utility by following these steps:
- Go to Utilities.
- Click on Rebuild data menu option
Follow the actions given below to backup your data files:
- Leave the restoring procedure nonstop until it gets successfully complete.
- Once you have started the Rebuild Data utility, QuickBooks will prompt you to create a backup of your company file before proceeding to the steps.
- Follow these actions to backup your information:
- First of all Click OK button to backup your data
- After that select the online type or local type and options
- Now select the location for your back-up files
- Leave your computer system nonstop while QuickBooks rebuilds your company file
- Once the QuickBooks has finished restoring your company file just click on OK button
You may also read: How to use Accounting tools in QuickBooks enterprise?
Solution 2: Verify your company file
QuickBooks includes a utility to verify a company file.
Perform these steps to check for damage.
- To verify your company file go to the File and then click Utilities
- Now click on Verify Data menu selection.
- File verification will proceed by its own. You need to press the ESC key on your keyboard, if you require to cancel the verification process.
- Simply click OK button to go back to the other tasks. (Under the regular situations, the verification procedure will complete as well as not find any type of problems.)
- In case the verification process troubles with a problem, you’ll see the warning screen revealed listed below.
- You need to click on Close button and proceed to use the Rebuild Information feature to fix this issue.
You may also read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000?
Solution 3: Remove the Entire OCR-A fonts & reinstall QB software
If the QB error C=43 appear when the 1099 & W2 form is printed, you suppose to eliminate/remove the entire OCR-A fonts and reinstall QuickBooks software to fix this error.
Solution 4: Result-Oriented Professional Tool
Many QuickBooks users admire using the third-party professional utility to fix this error immediately. This method is assumed as the fastest and smooth way to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error C=43.
Get Instant help
We often see many tools and service providers who claim to provide the best solution for the QuickBooks error C=43. Whether it’s related to installation, updates, integration, or data recovery. But we always need professional and certified experts to help us out as they can understand our issues because they have extensive experience in their sphere.
We at, Host Docket team of authentic and authorized QuickBooks professionals, work with an aim to fix and resolve all the issues related to QuickBooks. To get in touch with our team of experts and certified professionals, make call at our QuickBooks error support phone number i.e. +1-800-360-4183. Our team will provide you with feasible solution for your accounting issues in no time.
If you get an error when you use, install, or update QuickBooks, our tool hub can help. Just run Quick Fix my program to fix common errors right away. The steps involved here are:
1. In the QuickBooks Tool Hub, select Program Problems.
2. Select Quick Fix my Program.
3. Start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file.
The QuickBooks error code H303 can result in one or more of your workstations is set to be the server for QuickBooks. Your server (the computer that hosts your company files) should be the only computer set to host multi-user mode. The Host Multi-User Access option should be turned off on your workstations.
Error Code c=44 can occur when QuickBooks attempts to access a damaged record, such as a transaction. To recover from this error, do the following: Verify your data (on the File->Utilities->Verify Data menu) If necessary, rebuild your data (on the File->Utilities->Rebuild Data menu)