Suddenly got interrupted by a QuickBooks printer library error and couldn’t find the right fix for the same? Well, we can help you with that. The Intuit QuickBooks printer library error might seem to be a very odd error that shows up when you carry out the printing process. As a result of this issue, one might face issues with printing the invoice. Here is what reflects on the screen when such an error occurs:
|Intuit Printer Library Error
|Could not print to printer. Check your printer section. Printer may have been canceled from another program.
|You have chosen to email statements containing PDF files. Depending on the number of statements, this can take a long time. Hit the Escape key to cancel this job and schedule it for a more convenient time.
The error might seem to be a bit unique, yet can be eliminated using a bunch of fixation procedures. Let us evaluate the factors causing such an error, along with the ways in which the issue can be resolved. However, if you need our technical support at any point in time, then in that scenario, connect with our team at +1-844-318-0008, and let them help you with your queries immediately.
Types of QuickBooks Printing Issues
Printing issues can be many. Here are a few common issues that you can experience when printing in QuickBooks. Let us have a look:
- Could not print to printer
- Problems printing transactions or reports
- Unable to save as .pdf file
- QuickBooks Enterprise Unable to Print
- Failure to Print Invoice and Checks in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Printing problems in MAC
- You cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Intuit Printer Library Error
- Print Form 1099 in QuickBooks issues
Reasons behind QuickBooks Printer Library Error
There are a couple of factors that can trigger Intuit printer library issues. Here are a few common ones:
- In case the system RAM is overloaded
- Another reason can be if a driver is missing
- Or if the printer is not supported
- You can further come across a similar issue if the fonts in the invoice do not tally.
- Also, if the fonts are not installed, then such an error can be seen.
You might find it helpful: Create invoice in QuickBooks Desktop
Consequences of printer library error in QuickBooks
There are a bunch of consequences of printer library issues in QuickBooks. Let us have a look:
- One of the basic consequences can be the printer is not printing.
- Also, one might not be able to connect to the selected printer, Microsoft XPS document writer, or XPS port.
- One might not be able to save the file in PDF format.
- QuickBooks is unable to save forms or reports.
- QuickBooks won’t be able to complete the action as a result of QuickBooks missing pdf component.
Effective Measures to Fix QuickBooks Printer Library Error
A bunch of measures can be performed to fix QuickBooks printer library errors. Let us explore the quick fixes:
Method 1: Issues With Printer
- The very first step is to turn off your PC and printer
- After that, double-check to ensure there are no proper jams and the paper is correctly placed.
- Ensure that the interface connections are attached securely by unplugging and re-plugging.
- Now, restart both the printer and PC.
- The next step is to launch the control panel from the start menu.
- After that, select printer in the control panel.
- You will then have to verify that the printer is connected to the internet by right-clicking and clicking on the use printer online option.
- The user will then have to double-click the printer and delete the current print queue if any.
- You now have to print a test page
- In case the test page prints correctly, then both the printer and the computer are in working order.
- Now, if the test page doesn’t print, then try to connect your computer to another.
- Head to the official website of the printer manufacturer. Now, download and install the recent printer driver from the website.
- After that, if the printer still malfunctions, try connecting it to a different system and monitor it.
- In case the issues keep pervading and the Intuit printer library error doesn’t get fixed by following these steps, then perform the procedure further.
Method 2: Reset the temp organizer authorization
Another method can be to reset the temp organizer authorization. Here are the steps involved:
- The very first step is to press Windows + R.
- Now, open the run folder
- After that, type %temp% and click on the enter tab.
- The next step is to right-click the space of the temp organizer and choose properties.
- You will then have to choose the security tab.
- Now, guarantee all usernames and gatherings appearing on the security tab have full control.
- The user will then have to move to saving as pdf again inside QuickBooks.
- Rename qbprint.qbp file
- Find qbprint.qbp file.
- Also, right-click the qbprint.qbp file for QuickBooks form and select the rename tab.
- Add the word Old at the end of the file name, to ensure that the file name isn’t the same.
- Open QuickBooks.
- And choose printer setup.
- Select any transaction in the form name list and select ok tab.
- This will make another qbprint.qbp file.
- Towards the end, open and print the transaction and check the situation with the Intuit printer library error.
Method 3: Use QuickBooks pdf and print repair tool
- Under this process, you will have to download the QuickBooks tool hub file and open QuickBooksToolshub.exe file.
- Now, open the download folder and then install it.
- Go for program problems in the tool hub once it opens up.
- The next step is to choose the QuickBooks pdf and print repair tool.
- This might take a moment.
- You will then have to try performing the steps involves in pdf file related task that earlier caused a problem.
- If the issue continues, reboot the system and try again.
Also Check This Out: What is QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
Eliminating Intuit QuickBooks Printer Library Error becomes easy, once you perform the right set of steps. We hope that this segment might have helped you in some manner to get rid of this particular error. However, if you have any queries that are still unanswered, give us a call at +1-844-318-0008, and our team will surely help you. We are a team of certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors who work round the clock to provide immediate support guidance.
Other Related Articles: