Carrying out a certain task on QuickBooks error=47 with full concentration and suddenly an error message popped up on the screen and disturbed the complete workflow. Did you find this scenario relatable? Well, often while working on QuickBooks, the users come across different errors due to some or the other reason. One such error that we are going to elaborate in today’s segment is QuickBooks error code C=47. Often when the user tries to post the payments to the customers in QuickBooks, this error appears on the screen. At the time of closing and re-opening QuickBooks, this error code=47 can be experienced.
As this is an uncommon error, one might find it a bit problematic to eliminate QuickBooks error=47. However, it can be rectified using some set of steps, which we will be discussing later in this article. To learn more about this issue, make sure to stick around till the end. You can also connect with our tech personnel for any further tech assistance. Give us a call at +1-800-360-4183.and leave the rest on our team of QuickBooks professionals.
Brief into QuickBooks Error code C=47
Well, this error can be experienced because of any error in the settings of internet explorer for a few protected websites. The user can also experience a similar issue when carrying out a cleanup of Windows server 2008. This error usually indicates that the software is unable to find the transaction and can’t update it. The reason behind this can be if you try to remove the transaction from a report. You can experience the following error message on the screen stating: Error has occurred in QuickBooks, please restart the computer. Or “An error has occurred in QuickBooks.” Please restart QuickBooks and try again. If you continue to experience this error, please note the C=value and contact technical support. Error: C=47
You may also like: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 304
Why does QuickBooks Error Code C=47 Error Occur?
The reasons behind the occurrence of such an error can be many, out of which we have tried to list the most common ones below. Let us have a look:
- A common reason can be if the QuickBooks data file gets damaged or corrupted.
- The user can also experience a similar issue if the old backup of the QuickBooks data file is already present
- Another trigger can be in case the internet explorer settings are not configured properly
- Just in case the transaction log file is stored in a corrupted file folder, then you might come across this kind of issue in QuickBooks.
Files to Be Recovered from QuickBooks Error Code C=47
Before heading forward, keep a check on the below files.
- Corrupted QuickBooks data file (.QBW)
- Transaction log file (.TLG- that you can find in the same folder where QBW file was stored)
- Back up QuickBooks data file (if any) (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM)
Effective Procedures to Eliminate the Issue
You can try out the below measures to get rid of the QuickBooks error code C=47.
Procedure 1: Updating the Driver Software
Often a mere update for the driver software can help in eliminating the error from its root cause. The user can try to perform the below steps to permanently fix the issue.
- Simply start with rebooting the system after the driver is unestablished
- Later, configure the driver and let the process end
- Now, click on start andon sort device manager.
- Once done with that, search for the main seeking outcome and then choose the gadget on which you will employ the driver.
- The next step is to update the driver software.
- Now, in the new window, browse the system for driver software.
- After that, from the list of gadget drivers choose one
- Spot the driver that finishes with legacy.
- End the process by clicking on next tab
Procedure 2: Scan for viruses to resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=47
At times, viruses and any sort of malware can trigger issues in QuickBooks. Thus, we recommend performing the below set of steps to scan for viruses.
- The user needs to scan the system for viruses in case the error message occurs when loading3LXCRtime.dll.
- Moreover, perform the onscreen steps and carry out the scan to clean all the junk from the system and fix QuickBooks error C=47
Procedure 3: Verify and rebuild data on the company file
Perform the steps to verify and rebuild data in QuickBooks Desktop to fix the issue. The steps involved are:
Step 1: Run the rebuild data utility
- Start the process by clicking on the file menu
- Now, click on the utilities tab to initiate the process.
- Once done with that, hit a click on the rebuild data option.
- Also, tap on the ok tab on the QuickBooks information window.
- Again, click on the ok tab to take the backup of the company file
- Conclude the process by clicking on the ok tab after the message stating rebuild has completed appears on the screen
Step 2: Run Verify Utility
After the data damage is resolved with the steps above, you need to run verify utility. The steps to be performed are as follows:
- Simply start by clicking on the file menu
- You now must go for the utilities tab
- Hit a click on verify data tab
- Now, in case QuickBooks doesn’t spot the ongoing issue with the data then make sure to hit the ok tab
- And then, continue to use the company file.
- In case verify utility spots any issue, then you will be asked to rebuild now or view errors.
Procedure 4: Repair the files to resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=47
If none of the above methods helped you in eliminating the error yet, all you need is to perform the steps related to repair.
Step 1: Repair the .dll file
- The user needs to click on the repair tab, after opening the file that needs repair
- And click on the same
- This will open the window, where the user needs to choose the select all tab
- This will fix the issue up to a certain extent
Step 2: Repair the QuickBooks desktop
- For repairing QuickBooks, the user is supposed to press Windows+ E keys to open the computer window.
- Followed by clicking on Uninstall or change a program.
- Head to the QuickBooks software
- Now, click on Uninstall/Change.
- After that hit next in the QuickBooks installation window
- And go for the Repair radio button
- Hit the next tab
- And click on repair
- Once done with that hit the finish tab
Procedure 5: Work on the Internet Explorer settings in QuickBooks Desktop
If your internet explorer isn’t set as the default browser, then it is probable to land into such an error. Thus, we recommend you work on your internet explorer settings and set it as a default browser.
Procedure 6: Update QuickBooks desktop
When none of the above methods help, make sure to try to update QuickBooks desktop latest release. The steps involved here are:
- Start off by checking if the QuickBooks software is completely updated or not.
- Now, update the software
- Once done with that, resort the files
- Search for the lists option and click on the same
- Go for the charts of accounts and then head to the view tab
- And click on the ok tab and get update
- You need to ensure to click on the resort list tab from the menu list
- And choose an item list and make necessary changes
- Perform the same steps for the customer list.
- Head to the customer center and click on the customer and jobs option.
- Click on the view menu.
- And also, open resort lists among the submenu items
- Now, close QuickBooks as resorting is done.
- And then restart the system
- Once done with that open QuickBooks and check if the issue gets resolved
Don’t miss this out: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code -6150, -1006?
Eliminating errors in QuickBooks is a tough nut to crack unless you have proper knowledge of the steps involved in fixing them. Towards the end of this segment, we believe that the reader might be able to eliminate the QuickBooks error code c=47 permanently from its root cause. However, if the user is unable to, then contacting our tech geeks at +1-800-360-4183. is suggested. We are a team of technically sound QuickBooks error support. who work round the clock in providing instant support and assistance.
Read More articles from here:
FAQs Related to QuickBooks Error C=47
You can face such an error when there are certain misconfigurations in the internet explorer settings. The error code C=47 might further pop-up on the screen when you try to perform a cleanup of windows server 2008.
To get rid of such an error in QuickBooks, try performing the steps below:
1. Verify and rebuild data on the company file.
2. Update the driver software.
3. Scan for viruses.
4. Update QuickBooks
You can prevent this error by keeping a regular backup of your QuickBooks data files, and further update your QuickBooks accounting software on a timely basis. You can also use a reliable antivirus program to protect the system from virus or malware infections.