QuickBooks is widely used accounting software which is quite hassle-free and streamlines and smooth-ens the daily business tasks of a business. Having a number of great features, QuickBooks is quite a complex software but it does satisfies all the accounting needs of a business and streamlines their process.
But due to its features and wide range of options, it is very prone to errors which can be due to any of the technical glitch which is quite difficult to fix. QuickBooks Error 6105 is one such error. In this article, we have given you the tips to resolve this error, but prior to this, you need to know about this error and learn about the roots of this issue.
You may also like: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15218?
What is QuickBooks Error Code 6105?
QuickBooks Error 6105 is quite common while using QuickBooks desktop. This error is known as Condense Data Error as it occurs when the company fie is destroyed. To create space for the new files in the system, this step is taken. But in this process, some files do get damaged. You can connect with our experts at our QuickBooks helpline .i.e. 1-844-405-0907 if you need some help.
Along with QuickBooks error code 6105, you may have also faced unspecified error like 80004005 or 80004003. These codes vary as their troubleshooting methods are different.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6105
- When the company file cannot be found in the system.
- QuickBooks is not authentic with the server.
- There is a problem with the installation of the program.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15227?
How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 6105?
Below are some quick hacks to fixing QuickBooks error code 6105. However, if you are not a tech savvy and want expert’s help to resolve this error – We recommend you to get in touch with QuickBooks error support team by dialing toll-free +1-844-405-0907. Let’s start the troubleshooting:
Solution 1: Restart Computer:
Sometimes, restarting the system resolves many errors. So, just shut down your computer and database server, and then, restart them to check if it resolves the error.
Solution 2: Recreate company files:
If restarting doesn’t help, recreate company files to resolve this data error (Ensure that you are running QuickBooks as an Admin):
- First of all Visit company file
- Select ‘Utilities’
- Select the option with which you get authority to reset the company file
- Click on Verify to check the hosting of company file
- Let the rebuilding happen.
Solution 3: Copy QuickBooks Data File:
Now, copy the QuickBooks data file on your system and open it. If it opens, it means error has been resolved.
Solution 4: Reinstall QuickBooks:
Sometimes, none of the above methods work and then, you should try to repair or reinstall QuickBooks. Follow the steps below:
- Click on Programs and Features in the Control Panel
- Now, find QuickBooks in Programs and Features and Uninstall it
- While uninstalling, an option to repair QuickBooks will appear, click on that
- Now, run the prompts
Solution 5: Basic Troubleshooting steps
- The very first step is to copy the particular company file to your desktop
- And then try to open the file in QuickBooks
- Also, the user is required to rename the tlg file and reboot the system
- This will resolve the issue up to certain extent
You may also like: How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12152?
Once the steps are done, restart the system. This will save the changes you made. Now, open the QuickBooks file and check if the errors have been resolved.
In case, you find the error is not resolved or the troubleshooting steps are not working for your case, connect with the experts at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-844-405-0907 for proper guidance.
We offer expert solutions and easy steps to combat the data related and other errors related to QuickBooks and protect them.
You may also like: