Suddenly bumping into error in QuickBooks can be extremely daunting and annoying. One such error that we are going to talk about is QuickBooks error c=343. This error can be seen when there are windows compatibility issues. Such an error can occur due to many reasons. Another possible reason can be if you have not upgraded your QuickBooks software to its latest version.
To help you fix such an error properly, here we are with this piece of writing sharing the complete details from factors causing to quick fixes of QuickBooks error code C=323. Make sure to read this post till the end, or you can consult our technical support team at +1-800-360-4183, and we will provide you with instant support services.
You may see the following error message on your computer screen:
You may also like: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000?
What is QuickBooks Error C=343
QuickBooks error code C=343 is an error that occurs when you are able to access the QuickBooks company file. It usually occurs with a warning message that states: An error has occurred in QuickBooks. Please restart QuickBooks to try again. In case you continue to experience this error. Please note the C= value and contact technical support. Or the file name is not executable error messages displays when they try to open QuickBooks desktop. This error may cause limitations to access their company files as well as QuickBooks not responding or not works properly.
Possible Causes of QB Error Code C=343
- MsXML Services.dil file is gets damaged or missing and unregistered: MsXML.DLL is a Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. DLL files are needed by programs or web browser extensions because they contain program code, data, and resources.
- If you’re not using the latest release version of QuickBooks:Just need to verify whether the latest version and release by pressing or holding the F2 key that displays the Windows Product Information on the spot.
Note: This error code can also appear on QuickBooks Pro, Premier or any other QuickBooks desktop version, Mostly this problem arises in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Desktop versions.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error C=343
Below are the three best methods to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error C=343. Perform the given solution in the order discussed below to get the best result. However, you can contact to our QuickBooks data recovery support team to save your time while performing the technical steps.
Solution 1: Update of QuickBooks
- First all end users will need to update the QB accounting software for its new latest release. (Note: The latest version is QuickBooks Desktop 2019)
- Open the QuickBooks again in a normal mode.
- If still troubling somewhere, then go to next solution.
You may also read: Methods to Restore files in QuickBooks desktop
Solution 2: Ready to record the files of MSXML.Dll
This will concentrate your installation process into Windows, remember one thing it’s not included the product of an Intuit.
✔ For running 32-bit PC, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open your windows system to run.
- After this type it as “Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll” in the run bar field.
- Click to the Ok key button.
- When it registered as successfully, the user will receive a message to the end that displays as to Succeed.
- To do so, restart your QuickBooks software.
- If glitches still consecutively, then downloading or need to install MS core XML services through any QuickBooks Website.
✔ If this software runs with 64-bit computer, do follow the steps below:
- Firstly, click on the start button your windows system.
- Then type it as the cmd in the dialog box.
- Click Ok button.
- Now, then a user needs to open ‘C’ drive.
- Enter CD drive – then select as windows > then type it as syswow64 and then again click to Ok key button.
- After this, type as or enter the Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll & now hit the enter key.
- While doing this, type it as Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll and again hit or press the enter key button on your keyboard.
- When registration for both the files is complete successfully, make a restart of your QuickBooks accounting software.
If this solution yet not fixed by any chance, follow the next solution to diagnose it.
Solution 3: Uninstall & then Reinstall the MSCML.dll files.
- Open the download page of Microsoft Core XML files.
- Install these files or folders on your software program.
- Now give a double click on msxml.msi that opens it and follow the instructions that instructed on your screen.
- Finally restart your QuickBooks desktop.
Solution 4: Manually Resolve the Error
- First, the user required to re-register all necessary files or folders when running your QuickBooks accounting software.
- To do so, restart QuickBooks software for checking whether the problem gets diagnosed or not.
- If this error still persists again-n-again, you’ll need to download, now get to re-install Microsoft’s Core XML services.
Solution 5: Download QB Install Diagnostic tool
- The first step is to download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Save it where you can access it easily
- After that run the tool and shut any open program
- This might take some time to complete
- Let the tool perform the necessary process
- After the process ends reboot the system and check if the issue still persists
Solution 6: Operate QuickBooks in Safe Mode
- The very first step is to hold the ctrl key and double-click on the QuickBooks icon
- This will open QuickBooks in safe mode
- Now, click on the company file
- And select the open file option and browse through the documents
- In case the software opens, and the new company file is not opening, then perform the steps to verify and rebuild the company file
You may also read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 404?
Hopefully above solutions might fix your error on the spot. If this error is not solved by your end, then reach us to our technicians by dialing our toll-free +1-800-360-4183. We provide the effectual services offered by our accounting experts.
We are specialized and have great technical skills in deploying prompt solution through several modes of services either on email or a phone contact. Stay connects with us at QuickBooks technical support number .i.e. +1-800-360-4183. Help is available round the clock.
People may also like
Some FAQs Related to QuickBooks Error c=343
QuickBooks Error C=343 is a common error that occurs when you try to open QuickBooks desktop software. The error arise by a missing or damaged component in the Microsoft .NET Framework, which is required for QuickBooks to run properly.
To fix QuickBooks Error C=343, you can try several troubleshooting steps such as repairing the .NET Framework, reinstalling QuickBooks, or using the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. If none of these steps work, you may need to contact QuickBooks support at our toll-free number +1-800-360-4183 for further assistance.
Some common symptoms of QuickBooks Error C=343 include QuickBooks freezing or crashing, slow performance, error messages when opening QuickBooks, or problems accessing company files.
Yes, you can prevent QuickBooks Error C=343 by keeping your QuickBooks software and Microsoft .NET Framework up to date, regularly performing system maintenance tasks such as disk cleanup and disk defragmentation, and avoiding software conflicts by only installing trusted programs.
The time it takes to resolve QuickBooks Error C=343 depends on the specific cause of the error and the troubleshooting steps taken. In some cases, the error can be resolved quickly with a few simple steps, while in other cases, more extensive repairs may be necessary. If you are having trouble resolving QuickBooks Error C=343, contact QuickBooks support at our toll-free number +1-800-360-4183 for assistance.