QuickBooks loan manager reflects the loans in QuickBooks depending upon the information provided on the long-term liability and current liability accounts. This feature in QuickBooks lets the users track both principal and interest without looking over the amortization tables to evaluate the accounts. QuickBooks loan manager usually establishes loans in QuickBooks based on the info given. However, at times for certain reasons, one might come across QuickBooks loan manager not work issue. To help you tackle such an error, here we are with this piece of writing, sharing the complete details about how you can fix the QuickBooks loan manager not working error.
Thus, to learn further about the issue, stick around this piece of writing, or you can also consult our technical support team at +1-844-318-0008, and we will provide you with immediate assistance for all your QuickBooks-related queries.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Server Busy Error?
QuickBooks loan manager establishes Amortization schedules depending on the following input
- Loan A/C chosen from COA
- The loan amounts
- Origination date
- First payment date
- The payment issues
- Escrow payment amount
- Escrow payment account from the chart of account
- Interest Rate
- The compounding periods
- Payment A/C chosen from COA
- The interest expense account is chosen from COA
- Fees or charges account chosen from COA
Effective Methods to Fix Loan Manager Not Working issue in QuickBooks
You can try out the below-discussed steps to fix the loan manager not working issue. Let us explore them one by one:
Method 1: Review QuickBooks Loan Manager Data Missing
Double-check if the loan manager error shows up when you try to use it again. If yes, then continue with the steps below:
- Click on banking and select Loan Manager
- Further, click on add loan and also go for edit loan option
- You will now see the details at the bottom of the loan manager. If the QuickBooks loan manager data is missing, then move to the support team.
Also Check Out: How to Fix Not Enough Space on Drive C: QuickBooks?
Method 2: Make use of Quick Fix My Program
In case you are unable to rectify the issue using the method above, then try using Quick Fix My program using the set of steps below:
Step 1: Download and install QuickBooks tool hub
- Start by closing QuickBooks
- Further, download QuickBooks tool hub file and then save it.
- You now have to open QuickBookstoolhub.exe
- You now have to click on QuickBooks tool hub icon
Step 2: Run Quick Fix My Program
- Here, you will see the program problems tab in the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Clicking on the same will lead you to Quick Fix My Program tab.
- You now have to click on it and let it carry out the necessary tasks.
- Heading forward, open QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks loan manager not working issue is showing up on the screen.
Method 3: Turn on the compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 9,10, or 11
Another effective solution for the same can be to try enabling the compatibility mode in the Internet Explorer browser. The steps involved here are:
- You need to initially open Internet Explorer and then click on the tools tab.
- After that, select the compatibility view.
- Select Display all websites in compatibility view and select Close tab.
After turning on the compatibility mode, you need to ensure to look out if the QuickBooks manager cannot find the file error is resolved.
Method 4: Move back to the default settings of Internet Explorer
- This process requires you to click on tools in Internet Explorer
- Further, select internet options
- You now have to move to the internet from under the security tab and select the default tab.
- The next step is to click on the local intranet and then select the default level.
- Heading forward, you need to head to the advanced tab and click on restore advanced settings.
- Also, click on the apply tab and the ok tab respectively
- The last step in the process is to open QuickBooks to check if you are able to run the loan manager or cash flow projector without any problem.
Method 5: Run reboot.bat file
If none of the above methods worked for you, try running reboot.bat file using the steps below.
- You need to simply click on the QuickBooks desktop icon and further select the properties tab.
- Once done with that, go for open file location option.
- The next step is to right-click the bat file.
- Also, run the admin tab.
- Toward the end, wait for the reboot.bat file utility to complete the task.
Loan manager in QuickBooks is one of the most helpful features. Thus, getting rid of the error immediately is essential. Reading this piece of writing might help you in getting rid of the QuickBooks loan manager not working error successfully. On the contrary, if you need our assistance at any point in time, then in that case, feel free to reach out to our technical support professionals at +1-844-318-0008, and let them clear all your clouds of confusion.
Other Related Articles: