Just like QuickBooks has eliminated the hassle of performing daily accounting and bookkeeping activities, QuickBooks Time eases the process to schedule login, schedule jobs, tracking time, and tracking projects. QuickBooks time is basically a cloud-based QuickBooks time tracking app that lets you track and manage the employee’s timesheet. It is by far one of tech finest tools for all types of businesses like SMEs, large scale business, etc. With the help of QuickBooks Time, you can create real time reports to reduce the cost of user. It further can be used on various devices and offers support.
However, at times, you might bump into an error that won’t let you login QuickBooks timesheets and this can definitely be annoying. There can be a handful of measures that can be taken to eliminate this particular glitch. To learn further about QuickBooks time login issues, stick around this piece of writing carefully. You can further reach out to our technical support team at +1-800-360-4183, in case you need any sort of assistance to eliminate the issues successfully.
Did you know QuickBooks Time is now QuickBooks Workforce?
Here is the complete Information: Intuit Workforce – Features & Set up Guide
What is QuickBooks Time Login Issue?
QuickBooks Time login issue is an error that occurs when you try to login QuickBooks time. It might show up a message that states the services which you require are not available. You can experience the time login issue if you have logged in with another web browser already, or if you are not using chrome on incognito mode and also in case the cache and history files are affecting the login procedure.
To learn further about QuickBooks Time and its login issues, keep reading!
Perks of using QuickBooks Time
There are a bunch of perks associated with TSheets intuit, which are enumerated below. Let us have a look:
- Helps in keeping track of the team.
- Assists in capturing of all the costs.
- It further helps in adding value for clients by breaking down the details of time spent at work.
- You can further use QuickBooks time for improving the quotes to the clients bills correctly.
- QuickBooks time further helps in handling and managing multiple jobs.
- The GPS feature helps in tracking the record of team members.
- Not just that, but the digital clock in QuickBooks helps the employees to clock in and clock out using the QuickBooks time kiosk, web dashboard, and mobile app.
- Furthermore, the manager can easily get the live GPS tracking.
- QuickBooks time lets the manager see the job activity feed of the employees easily.
- Intuit timesheet lets you write the project notes of the employees and track mileage and expenses.
- Get free trial with no credit card required.
- Free unlimited support via phone or online.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Issues?
How Does QuickBooks Time Work?
QuickBooks time is loaded with functionalities and one of its features is to help in creating the schedules and let the manager know the employee clock in and clock out from anywhere at any time using a computer, laptop, or a smartphone. To use QuickBooks time, you need to perform the following steps:
- Initially, you need to download and install QuickBooks with the QuickBooks time add-on in order, if it is not already installed.
- Once done with that, access the schedule calendar by opting for the option to manage and also click on schedule access.
- You now have to double click on the cell in the schedule calendar.
- And later on, click on the actions in the top left corner.
- Now, you need to click on the add shift option in the action drop down menu.
- Followed by selecting the start and end time of the shift.
- Customize the shift by adding the detail of the employees like adding by color, description of job and an employee.
- To assign the information of employees in calendar, click on publish.
- Lastly, the employees assigned will get the notification of the shift assignment.
What are login issues with QuickBooks Time?
The following are the issues with QuickBooks Time:
- You get a message that states services which you require are not available.
- QuickBooks will not support working with Chrome.
- It shows loading on the screen but fails to load.
- When you try to sign in and choose my company, it redirects you to the same sign on the screen.
- In case you logged in your account from another system.
- The firewall and antivirus security restrict access.
Note: It should be noted that as part of Intuit, QuickBooks Time is upgraded to the same security standards that protect TurboTax, Mint, and QuickBooks. All users will eventually have an account for everything Intuit, and the QuickBooks account will go through an account security upgrade.
You might find this helpful: How to Activate View My Paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce?
Methods to fix QuickBooks Time Login Issues?
Now that you know the necessary information about QuickBooks Timesheets login and issues, it is time to unleash the quick fixes for the same. Let us evaluate the set of steps that can be performed to fix such error one by one:
Method 1: Sign in using a one-time code
In case you are unable to remember your password, you can ask for a code to your phone number or email that can help you to sign in successfully. This can be done using the steps below:
- You need to move to QuickBooks Time Sign-in page.
- Further, choose text a code to (phone number), or choose sign in a different way.
- Now, enter the code to sign in.
On Mobile Device
- Open QuickBooks Workforce (earlier known as QuickBooks time mobile app)
- You now have to choose sign in option
- Further, enter your email or user ID and choose sign in.
- Once done with that, choose the sign in a different way.
- And, opt for a code texted or emailed to the contact info.
- The last step is to enter the code to sign in.
Method 2: Update your password when signed in
Just in case you have already signed in, but want to change your sign in info including password, then try performing the steps below:
On a Computer
- In QuickBooks time, open the profile dropdown and choose profile.
- Once done with that, go for Manage user ID/ password
- You now have to choose sign in and security
- Followed by selecting User ID, email address, password, or phone section.
- Once done with that, make your changes and click on the save tab.
On a Mobile Device
- You need to first sign in to QuickBooks workforce and move to profile.
- After that, choose name and then manage your intuit account.
- The next step is to verify your account with your password or a one-time code, if asked.
- Moving ahead, choose sign in and security.
- Followed by opting for the user ID, email address, password, or phone section.
- Make necessary changes.
- When the process is complete, click on the save tab.
Method 3: TSheets intuit login from the official website
It is important to ensure that you are able to login to the right website, in order to avoid any sort of login issues. You are suggested to log in from the site tsheets.intuit.com, instead of logging in from tsheets.com. In case you are using mobile to login, make sure that you have an updated mobile app and you are logging into the latest version.
Method 4: Login using correct credentials
The username and password being used to login QuickBooks time should be correct. Without the correct username and password, Intuit cannot access the account and the user will not be able to QuickBooks TSheets login. Make sure you have the correct username and password for accounts.intuit.com.
Method 5: Login the account with private window
Note that the data is never saved by the private window. Open the browser menu to create short keys. The short keys that can be used are:
- Open Google Chrome by press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Open Microsoft Browser using Ctrl + shift + P
- You can open Safari Browser by pressing Command + shift + N
Method 6: Login with another web browser
QuickBooks is compatible with other browsers like Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc. In case you are having an issue with one, try using any of these browsers. After switching the browser, you can check if the issue continues.
Method 7: Delete Browser’s Cache or history
As we mentioned earlier, at times the browser’s cache can create hindrance in easy QB Time login. The steps to delete browser’s cache or history are:
For Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome and select customize and control icon.
- Now, open settings to open and edit it.
- Once done with that, head to and choose the privacy and security option.
- You now have to choose the clear browser data option from the security category drop down.
- Now, choose the advance tab from the particular browser data screen.
- Followed by opening the list in the advance tab and clicking on the right boxes i.e., delete the data and delete the cookies, which is deleted to different sites, images and files.
- You need to first open the browser and click on setting tab
- Once done with that click on history
- After you click on history, you will see a pop-up menu appearing on the screen
- The next step is to choose the time duration from which you want to delete the cache record.
For Microsoft Edge
- Initially click on the settings and more.
- Once done with that, click on settings from the list of options.
- You now have to choose privacy, search and services options.
- The next step is to navigate to under browsing data and choose what you want to clear.
- Now, from the drop-down menu of time range, choose the range from which you want to delete.
- You now need to choose the type of data which you want to clear.
- And lastly click on clear now tab.
Method 8: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks
A mere uninstall and reinstall can fix the issue to a certain extent. Thus, try performing the steps below to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks and get rid of the error.
- Firstly, open the control panel and click on the start tab.
- Now, search for the control panel to open it.
- Then, choose programs and features to uninstall a program.
- The next step is to choose for the QuickBooks version from the list.
- And click on the uninstall/change option.
- Now remove it.
- The last step is to click on next and proceed.
- Under this procedure, you need to download the version of QuickBooks.
- After the download process ends, save the file.
- Followed by opening QuickBooks.exe file.
- Perform the onscreen prompts and complete the installation.
- You will then have to accept the license agreement.
- Click on the next tab and enter the product and license number in order to install it.
- This would complete the installation process.
Also Check This Out: How to Fix Login Problems of QuickBooks Online on Chrome?
Now that you know what it takes to eliminate the QB time login issue, it is the right time to implement these steps and try fixing the error permanently. However, if you somehow land into the same issue related to tsheets.com login again or if you are unable to rectify the error successfully even after performing the steps above, then in that scenario, do connect with our technical support team at +1-800-360-4183, and we will ensure to provide you with immediate support and assistance. Our certified ProAdvisors will ensure to answer all your queries and help you fix all sort of issues related to QuickBooks.
Other Related Articles:
FAQs Related to QuickBooks Time Login
Well, as a user, you need to ensure that you are making use of the right credentials like the username and password. Incorrect password or username can restrict the access to your account and show up login failed error in QuickBooks Time.
In case you are trying to sign through a web browser, then clear your cache and cookies to get rid of any pre-filled password. Further, you can also clear any password managers with any stored passwords for the site.
For this, you can unlock time with the help of the steps below:
1. In QuickBooks Time, head to the QuickBooks dropdown menu and choose unlock exported time.
2. Once done with that, select a start date and an end date.
3. You now have to choose all employees to select which employees you want to unlock time for.
4. After that, review the timesheets, and choose unlock timesheets.
5. The last step is to choose confirm unlock in the notice that displays.
To view the timesheets, you need to perform the steps below:
1. To view your own timesheets, select my at the top right.
2. To view your own and team members’ timesheets, select all.
3. To view one member’s timesheet, choose all and in the employee search box, enter the name.