One of the most advanced and used accounting software, QuickBooks has now been used by many small and medium sized businesses. The software has made everyone’s work easy and quick with its advanced features such as preparing invoices, paying bills, and many others. But this software is also prone to various errors which can interrupt the work. QuickBooks Error 6094 (6010, 2) is one among the hundreds of errors. This error usually occurs when QuickBooks fails in launching the web database.
In addition to this, you can also face this error if there is some anti-virus programs running in your system, which may include AVG Anti-virus, SpyHunter Malware Blocking, PC Tools Internet Security, and others.
You may also like: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15270?
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6094
The causes due to which QB Error 6094 (6010, 2) takes place are as follows:
- Anti-virus programmes such as AVG Anti-virus, SpyHunter Malware Blocking, PC Tools Internet Security are the main reasons behind this error.
- When the user tries to launch the database server which manages access to the QuickBooks Company file, then this error can occur.
Read Also: How to Solve QuickBooks Bank Reconciliation?
Solutions that can Fix QuickBooks Error code 6904
Below given are the troubleshooting steps that can help you fix this error. However you can save your time and efforts by consulting with our QuickBooks data recovery team.
Solution 1: PC Tools Internet Security
- Restore all the ‘infections’
- First of all, open the settings menu and choose ‘Quarantine’
- Now, restore all the necessary items
- In the mean time, click ‘Yes’ and the click ‘Ok’
- After this, you will have to create an exception to avoid QuickBooks directory.
- Go to PC Tools Internet Security menu and Click on Settings
- Now, choose Global Action List and add files which you want to eliminate from scanning
- Now, click OK
See Also: How to Setup and Configure Email Services in QuickBooks Desktop?
Solution 2: AVG Anti-virus
Here is the second solution that can help you resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 6094. This solution says that you would need to remove QuickBooks directory from being skimmed.
- Close the QuickBooks Desktop and start AVG Anti-Virus User Interface.
- Double-click on the Resident shield and click on Manage Exceptions
- After this, click and add the path C:\Program Files\Intuit ( Note: The path will be added only when the QuickBooks is installed in a different folder)
- After all the above steps, save the changes and click OK ( Note: Make sure that you restore all the QuickBooks files that AVG Anti-Virus quarantined)
- Now check if any of the QuickBooks files is quarantined or not.
- Click on History in the AVG Anti-Virus User Interface
- Select Virus Vault and select any quarantined QuickBooks File.
- For example, qb.exe, qbw32.exe, qbdbmgr.exe
- Restore all the important files
- Now, restart your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Verify all the renamed files in the installation Directory
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to install directory and click on C:\Program files \Intuit\QuickBooks folder to check the files to be renamed
- Rename the file by the original name
- Now, Restart QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 3: Restore QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all, close all the unnecessary programmed that are running in the background.
- Restart your computer.
- Take a backup of the QuickBooks Company file
- Go to Start menu, Open search and type ‘Control Panel’
- Click on Programs and Features
- In the meanwhile, Click on QuickBooks in the list of programs and click Uninstall.
- Click on Continue and then, click Next
- Choose Repair and wait till the repair ends
- Now, restart your PC
- Download the latest payroll tax table and the latest QuickBooks release.
With the above three solutions, you will be able to get rid of QuickBooks Error 6094. But in case, you still face problems, then you can contact us immediately on our QuickBooks enterprise support phone number .i.e. +1-844-405-0907. This number is toll-free and our executives are available 24*7 to assist you.
Other suggested articles
Steps to resolve QuickBooks error 6007
How to Fix QuickBooks Install Error Code 1722?