Combine the QuickBooks Reports
Do you know any possible way or process to combine the QuickBooks Reports? Imagine if it’s exciting & obliging to combine QuickBooks reports. Here we are discussing that this is the mode to amalgamate reports of manifold data files of the diverse company.
It is much trustworthy to combine reports via Multiple companies features that make you able to generate reports for combining manifold balance sheets-all these processes you can transport to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheets file.
Various fundamental parts for basic details about the reports in QuickBooks are:
An understanding between two or more account:
- One of the key tasks is combining the QuickBooks reports is comprehensible. However, If you have adequate awareness about this topic or you are able to know the different data then you can effortlessly scrutinize the essential details to complete the task.
Arrange QuickBooks report for orientation:
- Once you visualize the information, the next step is to organize the data as per required.
Modify QuickBooks reports:
- If you want to compose some alterations in their details/information according to the necessity then it’s a compulsory part.
Mark the Comment:
- You can also comment on the alteration after making the details/information effectual & favorite.
Organize & built the customary QB reports:
- One of the most significant tasks to do so is classifying the QB data & must be planned.
To combine QB reports just consider these points:
- The QuickBooks reports must be uncomplicated and easy in reading & build a profile in the different QB company files that suppose to be identical.
- QB reports should be combining if they have approximately proper data in alike pattern as type, gradable level and also same name. (Not necessitate case sensitive)
One of the imperative points – accounts will not be amalgamated/combine if:
- If it has diverse properties.
- In case, it differs in the Alphabetic character.
- When the Account numbers don’t match.
- Assume one user posses different QB report & the other one is having different data.
- Reports demonstrated type wise. Every detail/ information have to be chosen in the pattern of what suppose to be done in the first preferred company file. If the account added by the other account in the progression they are encountered.
- If the choice logged into the QB files & desire to change them to numerous users to accommodate the combination routine.
Some Useful features – Built-in Combined reports in QuickBooks Enterprise
As you know, if you have built-in features in any sphere then you can execute the various multifaceted task in a trouble-free approach. Similarly, QuickBooks Enterprise solutions also endows a Built-in functionality to combine many QB company files.
- Record the standard.
- The result of the Balance Sheet.
- Margin & financial amount loss.
- Profit & loss by the category.
- Comments on the cash flow.
- Attempt on the balance.
To Merge the QuickBooks reports:
- First of all, go to the QuickBooks “Report” menu.
- In the “multiple company” tab, hit onto the combine reports.
- Now Choose the “add files” icon & identify the other corporate investor.
- In the reports for combining section, click on the information/details for which you desire to see combined data.
- Finish the form & to date range fields to set the data date view.
- Selection procedure of the details/information depends upon the reports.
- Click on the “Combine reports” tab in Excel format.
Option 1. If you desire to use a 3rd Party software, you can point out many applications that work along with QuickBooks software. In these, some deliver valuable details/information to create the supplementary data from numerous corporate data files.
Option 2. You can effortlessly transport the reports from each other by following several directions & can merge using Microsoft Excel.
- In the beginning, open the first QB data file.
- Create the QB report
- Export the QuickBooks data to excel & save it.
- Close the first & open the next.
- Same process follows as given in step 3&4.
- Open the sheet as well as a workbook.
- Combine the reports into third worksheets.
Hopefully, this technical blog helped you out in the method for how to combine QuickBooks reports. In case, you still find any hassle related to this or any other problem associated with the QuickBooks – you can take help and support from our QuickBooks certified experts.
Dial toll-free helpline number right now .i.e. +1(800)880-6389. We will be more happy to help you out for all your troubles.
How to Locate Missing Transactions In Quickbooks Desktop?
How to fix QuickBooks running slowly in Multi-User Mode?
As we all know that PayPal is a popular payment gateway application for millions of users around the globe use it almost every day. It is the best way to send or receive money nationally & even globally from clients, merchants, customers, and family members. But PayPal is important for the merchants who operate business or businesses overseas.
It has been observed that PayPal have more than 100+ millions of active & registered user accounts. Moreover, it allows the users to send or receive payments in more than 200 currencies in 200 marketplaces worldwide.
QuickBooks is a package of accounting services in the form of software & endows numerous other online solutions. This software can establish connectivity to integrate with tones of web-based applications. To know more insight about the PayPal integration with the QuickBooks, you can contact the QuickBooks Integration support team. In this article, we are going to discuss the PayPal integration with QuickBooks.
PayPal has privileged users with easy, quick, and flexible payments mode.
How to Sync & Integrate PayPal with the QuickBooks Online?
There are many benefits of PayPal like pay with flexibility and it’s quick and easy. Simply follow the step-by-step procedure to sync & integrate the PayPal with QuickBooks:
- First of all, Open the ‘QuickBooks Online‘ application.
- Sign in the QuickBooks Online account.
- Go to the “Apps” tab
- Click on the “Apps” tab
- Enter & search PayPal in the search bar.
- Select the “PayPal” app
- Choose the “Get App Now” button
- Choose the ‘QuickBooks Online company‘
- Click on the “Allow/Authorize” tab to connect the app with the QuickBooks
After doing above step and Once setup done, QB Sync with PayPal every 15 minute and also update new transaction from PayPal to QuickBooks Online. One more advantage, You will get everyday summery detail of integration.
Keep in mind: Not connect multiple PayPal account to your QuickBooks Online If connect, you will certainly not able to get information of sales transaction.
Procedure to Import the PayPal Transactions to QuickBooks Online
There are 3 simple & easy ways to import the PayPal transaction to QuickBooks:
- With IFF or CSV file, the user can import the accounting product transactions to the QuickBooks.
- Use the new PayPal API with drag & drop option. With the help of this new PayPal API, you can simply drag the information to QuickBooks from PayPal.
- Use the PayPal Bank Feed machine to import transactions to QuickBooks swiftly.
Mapping and Settings
In the program settings, you will be required to edit or see the loan from PayPal to ensure it can be mapped to the correct account of QuickBooks Online. Smart mapping technology is chosen by default for categories so they can choose how to create PayPal account mapping using the QuickBooks Online. Advanced QB users can alter those settings with no difficulty in the entire setup.
Review your transactions after importing
You’ll have the ability to assess your transactions as soon as they import by subsequent tabs at QuickBooks Online.
Transactions > Sales
Transactions > Expenses
Transactions > Chart of Accounts > Select your preferred bank account
Once the installation process is done, QuickBooks Sync with PayPal in every 15 minute and update the new transaction from PayPal into QuickBooks Online. Also you will also receive a daily summary detail of integration process.
Way to import PayPal Debit Card Transaction to QuickBooks Online
- In the beginning, sign in the QuickBooks Online account with correct username & password
- Go to the “Apps” tab
- “Allow/Authorize” to sync with PayPal app card.
- Select the setting of the Sync with PayPal app card. A tab will appear.
- In the App setting, select the “Edit” option
- Make sure that the checkbox is marked for Include my PayPal Debit Card transactions when importing
The above steps will assist the user to sync & import the PayPal Debit Card transactions to QuickBooks automatically.
Boost the Cash flow & finances with QuickBooks and PayPal Integration
- Get paid faster: Send the invoice from the QuickBooks & settle the payment through PayPal instantly
- Save Time: Import the transaction data such as sales, expenses, discounts, fees, and GST via PayPal account.
- Stay Organized: Update the PayPal sales invoices & manage the expenses in the QuickBooks Online.
- In the last PCI compliant: At Intuit, we’re here to guard your business and your customers.
- Handle your Payments:- Manage your billings, invoices and settle for payments on the related to the QuickBooks mobile app.
- Easily takes care of clients:- Faucet into over 200M plus active customer accounts exploitation PayPal to pay online.
We regularly post how to’s articles on all the versions of QuickBooks such as Pro, Premier, and Enterprise. If any QB users have problems related to QuickBooks Integration, they can contact the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors at +1-800-880-6389.
We assure the best QuickBooks solutions whether it’s related to QuickBooks error codes, QuickBooks installation issues, or anything.
Topics you may like:
One of the most advantageous features of QuickBooks software is that – a QB user can integrate a wide array of applications in QuickBooks such as PayPal, Microsoft Office, etc. QuickBooks accounting software is highly compatible with such an application. Hence, a QB user can operate the desired application in the QuickBooks altogether.
Possibly, you would like to use the Microsoft Outlook Email along with QuickBooks. To do so, a QB user recommended using the QB Contact Sync application that is available in the QuickBooks Online.
The QB users suppose to download & install the application first. Once the download & installation completed, the user is allowed to adjust the contact list quickly and swiftly. QuickBooks Desktop features some of the web-based services that include – Electronic Payments, Remote Access Ability, Online Banking, etc. Businessmen & corporate sectors widely use the Microsoft Outlooks as an email exchange Server globally.
Brief Introduction of Microsoft Outlook
A momentous part of Microsoft Office Suite which is widely used for email exchange to communicate with the client via the internet is known as Microsoft Outlook. This application is widely popular among the business users & organizations as it comprises with Microsoft Exchange Server & Sharepoint Server to do many tasks such as coordinate meetings, send or receive emails, etc.
Microsoft Outlook Functions:
- Email confirmation
- Coordinate & Communicate
- Co-ordination and constitution
Significance of Microsoft Outlook Integration with QuickBooks
Microsoft Outlook is a vital e-mail application of Microsoft Office Suite. It performs various office tasks such as e-mail & client management as well as client communication. Till so far this application has more than a million users worldwide because of its user-friendly interface and amazing characteristics.
Check out the list of characteristics which makes Microsoft Outlook different from other email client applications.
- Work Offline
- Ribbons & Navigation Bar
- Inbox Clean Up Tool
- Customized Calendar
- Support Microsoft Exchange Server
- Altered Contacts
- Tracking Feature
- Social Connectivity
- Faster Email Processing
- Manage Rules and Alerts
- Free Import & Export Facility
- Shortcut Keys
- Email Attachment Reminder
To know more insight about the Microsoft Outlook Integration with QuickBooks, contact the QuickBooks Integration Support. Our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors are highly knowledgeable and has decades of experience in accounting field.
- Huge organizations use the Microsoft Outlook more than email function as the calendar function is more critical than email.
- The task management job is quite basic but still cumbersome to use.
- No special support for the vacation in calendar feature.
- No customization in the dashboard so that the user can fuse the elements such as email, calendar or task to bring the desired outcome.
- Booking meetings with the client on the calendar is not possible. There is no support to book a meeting on the calendar.
Tips to Integrate Outlook With QuickBooks
There are too many users who are encountering problem in QuickBooks Outlook 2016 and 2015, if you are also facing the same issue, follow listed below action as well as integrate your Outlook with QuickBooks very easily.
Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop Contact Sync for Outlook from official website
- Type the correct email address for QuickBooks registration
- Choose the “Continue” tab to Download
- Save the “QuickBooksContactSync.exe” file in the computer
- Perform double – click on the “QuickBooksContactSync.exe” file
- Hit the “Next” tab to start the installation
- Once the download is completed, choose the desired company file you want to sync with Outlook
- Choose “Accept” in the agreement form
- Next, Click on to the “Next” tab
- Hit the “Get Started” tab, once the sync is complete.
- Hit the “Finish” tab
QuickBooks Integration with Microsoft Outlook For Mac
The QuickBooks integration with Outlook for Mac is quite simple. Follow the steps below to integrate the Outlook with QuickBooks:
- Navigate to Edit => Preferences => Send Forms
- A webmail, email, or outlook option will appear. However, if the option does not appear then follow the below steps
- Go to the C:\Windows\win.ini
- Select & open the C:\Windows\win.ini Add the line at the bottom of the file i.e.
[MAIL], MAPI=1, MAPIX=1
- Open the Registry Editor & key. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\MAIL] String Value: “MAPIX”=”1]
Frequently Asked Questions
Query- What is the procedure to import excel into QuickBooks?
Ans: Excel can be imported into QuickBooks by following simple steps enlisted below:
- The first step is to visit the file menu, after that select Utilities
- After that, choose the import option, followed by selecting the excel files option
- In case the user gets the Add/Edit Multiple List Entries Window, then he/she is required to click on No
- Lastly, follow the wizard in importing the files:
- First, select the type of data.
- Then, the QuickBooks software will open a formatted excel spreadsheet. Once the user has entered the necessary information, he/she is required to save and close the file.
- Also, the user will be given the option to Add My Data Now.
- Now, review the results and then view the data in the QuickBooks.
- Once done with the procedure, the user is required to click on Close.
Query- How can I send invoice from QuickBooks to Outlook?
Ans: Well, sending invoice from QuickBooks to Outlook is not as difficult as it seems to be to many of the QuickBooks users. All they need to do is follow some simple steps:
- First of all, mark the invoice as “Email Later”.
- Now, click on “Save & Close” or “Save & New”.
- After that, visit the “File”.
- Select the “Send Forms” option.
- Lastly, select the invoice, send the mail and you are good to go.
A quick solution can be getting in touch with our consulting team.
Query- Is there any difference between sales order and invoice in QuickBooks?
Ans: Majority of the times, QuickBooks users think sales order and invoices can be used interchangeably, but in actual they differ from each other. Sales order generally originates with the customer, at the time when they are making a purchase. Whereas, an invoice acts as a bill that is provided to the customer, when the product is delivered or a task is completed. They both widely differ from each other, but both serve as accounting documents post-completion.
Query- Why the error occurs in QuickBooks while sending emails to Outlook?
Ans: Sending mails directly from QuickBooks to Outlook is one of the most convenient features, also it saves time and efforts. But at times, QuickBooks is unable to send the emails to Outlook and this error might occur due to various reasons:
- Maybe the user might have set up incorrect email.
- Or the user might have updated the QuickBooks .
- The file that the user is sending is damaged MAP132.dll file.
- Also, it can happen in case the QuickBooks is running as administrator.
- Damaged outlook may also be a reason for such error.
- Also, in case if the Outlook is open in the background while sending the email.
It might be possible that you would experience in following the steps accurately or might be missing any step while integrating QuickBooks with Outlook. In that instance, you can simply dial our QuickBooks online support number .i.e. +1-800-880-6389.
More Informative Articles
This article describes how to Export or Import .IIF files and what transactions can do it
Limitations for Export & Import IIF Files In QuickBooks
- A user can easily import transactions, but not export any other transactions from their QB software app.
- A large number of entries as maximum through which QB software can do in process in a nice way.
- Imported IIF files do not create links between transactions.
- When a user will import an invoice or any bill along with its payment, thus, it will not link after importing.
- You must link them, and all other pairs, into the receive payments windows or Pay Bills window. Thus, if a user require to import then linked it with your transactions as located under the .IIF file.
- A user can easily now import assembly items but this will not able to import the database into the item’s custom fields.
- Thus, end user will unable to import or export payroll data from a QB desktop accounting files related to any other products. However, this can be used by exporting payroll data through Online Payroll & their Intuit Payroll Full Services.
- Therefore, a user can’t able to export from its U.S. version of a QB accounting software. It imports into your Canadian variant of a QuickBooks or as Vice Versa.
- This will not required to type numbers with leading zeros in MS Excel spreadsheet, when ready to create & IIF import files.
- For this importing or exporting IIF files, an Intuit will not responsible or not rendering any technical assistance to our QB clients. There are other resources which provide an instant help.
How to Export .IIF files in QuickBooks Applications?
Below are the quick steps to export .FF files in QuickBooks accounting software.
Method to export the .IIF file
- First of all, sign in your company file as an Admin.
- Ensures that the user is in single user mode.
- In the main file menu, choose Utilities > Then export > give a list to IIF files.
- Check the box just next to each of the list that you export and click it as Ok button.
- Into the Export windows
- In the drop down menu, save in: and then select the location which you want to save your .IIF file on your desktop.
- Under the file applications of a name field, first of all, remove or delete as asterisk (*). After this type a name of a file.
- Choose IIF files (*.IIF) for a type of the file you used.
- Click on as save this option.
- Give a click on OK to the message through which the file you have saved as successfully.
✔ To View the Exported Files
- First go to the file location.
- Give a right click to the exported file & then choose it Open with option .
- Select MS Office Excel sheet.
- If it allows to get the wizard and converted into a text file, then click to the Next > the Next > at last click to Finish option.
✔ Process for editing an Exported file
- First of all, open the .IIF file.
- Open MS office Excel.
- Under the main file menu, click to open it.
- Select the location from where the user has been saved the .IIF file.
- Under the file, type it as field, select all files.
- Now also select .IIF file then click it as to open.
- Click to Next > Next > finish into the text Import Wizard. The .IIF is opened into the MS Excel.
✔ Make an Essential edits
- From a file main menu, apply to save all changes you have been made.
- Click on the option yes as promptly which appears.
- Pres the Alt+F4 keys to close your Excel sheet.
- This will already save your .IIF file as again. Click on don’t save.
List from which you can Import .IIF files
|Chart of Accounts||Customer :Job||Vendor|
|Employee||Other Names List||Customer Type|
|Vendor Type||Class||Job Type|
|Item||Payment Terms||Payment Method|
|Shipping Method||Customer Message||Budgets|
|To Do Notes||Sales Rep||Price Level|
|Sales Tax Codes|
Other Transactions that can be import successfully
|Account beginning Balances||Vendor Bills||Vendor Bill Refunds|
|Cash Sales to customers||Cash refunds to clients||Credit card refunds to customers|
|Checks||Credit Card transactions||Credit Memos to Customers|
|Deposits||Estimates||General Journal Entries|
|Invoices||Payments from Customer||Purchase Orders|
|Account Transfer of funds|
We support our clients and provide abrupt support along with methods for how to export or import files abruptly.
How to Import the .IFF Files in QuickBooks?
- First of all, sign into your company file that as admin.
- Then ensures that you are work as on a single user mode.
- From the main file menu, choose Utilities option > Import heading > then select .IIF File option.
- Go to the location of your .IIF file and highlight it in as bold letters.
- Click on the open option.
- A message appears to confirm your data that you want to imported it instantly.
- Click to the Ok button.
Hopefully, above information will help you to import and export IIF files in QuickBooks Desktop rapidly without any delays. If needed expert help, reach us at QuickBooks Technical Support Number 1-800-880-6389. Feel free to connect with us for any type of query related to QuickBooks Integration.
More Article to Read:
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018 with Intuit Payroll
How to Setup Checklist in QuickBooks Payroll?
QuickBooks Enterprise Most Common Error Codes with Troubleshooting